Raffle to help fellow AS member manyhobies

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dan, the PM Canadien is going to a good home, and a great cause. You should be getting a little something to help you out from the new owner. I think you have a plenty here pulling for you- your back may still be down but you have to feel like a million bucks knowing all of these fine folks are thinking of you in this time. Wish you the best, and if you were closer you would see a one man GTG helping you with the wood on a regular basis haha. You might even ask me to stop cutting your trees down. On a serious note, I wish you the best and no doubt you will pull through this stronger than you were before.

Jeff S. and family

Received! Thanks! :msp_thumbup:

Hi i see a lot of you have offered to help with postage if i win anything so i would like to say thankyou for the offer and you are all a great bunch of people. However its not about winning for me, so if by some small chance i did win anything i would like the prize to be auctioned and the proceeds sent to manyhobies.

As someone who got pinned under a semi truck September 2012 fracturing my pelvis in fourteen places along with minor other things, understand while different from you and your situation been out of a wheel chair for a month now and still learning to walk well again, while it seems like it takes forever it will get better... Was lucky my small employer had good insurance, hope you have a speedy recovery and donation made wish could give more but hope ever bit helps.....

Good luck, and get well soon...

As someone who got pinned under a semi truck September 2012 fracturing my pelvis in fourteen places along with minor other things, understand while different from you and your situation been out of a wheel chair for a month now and still learning to walk well again, while it seems like it takes forever it will get better... Was lucky my small employer had good insurance, hope you have a speedy recovery and donation made wish could give more but hope ever bit helps.....

Good luck, and get well soon...

WoW! That had to of HURT! Glad to hear that you're on the mend! Also glad to hear the insurance was there for you!

Thank you for your donation to help us! That goes for all of the other guys who've made the choice to help out! We're blessed!

Thank you!

Dan, Linda, and Lilyana Grace

Last edited:
I have a Pioneer 970 HollidayII, and a Poulan 1800 I believe super to donate if anyone would be interested. Shipping from 62526 Decatur IL... The poulan missing carb cover and some cylinder scoring, the Pioneer I haven't really looked at. I know not gona be high priced, but both saws fairly complete and if someone could use them I rather see them go to help someone who could use the help.

Just felt that the first post I made would be to help someone in need, who obviously deserves it, instead of asking for help with a chainsaw. Thanks for the reps.

updates

The updated info has been sent to a mod so he can edit it in to the op. There is still time to get your tickets. There are some really great prizes being donated so dont miss out. Thank you to everyone that has got their tickets or even just wished a well and speedy recovery. Everyone here on AS is great and it is great to see how we all come together to help out each other.:msp_thumbup:

Added the list of prizes and end date to the first post in this thread, to make it easy for anyone to find. Let me know if there are any errors or anything I need to add.

Here's what I added to the first post:

Scooterbum- rebuilt Stihl 034 super

Mastermind- free woods port on a pro saw

Joe B- choice of 16 inch oregon or sandvik bar. 2 will be given away seperately and winner has choice of either bar.

Chadihman- 2 sets of 5 stihl chains up to 28 inch. .325 or 3/8 or .404 winners choice

derbyguy- 2 Fiskars x27 axes. given away seperately

Jacob J- rebuilt Husky 350

Naked arborist- free mild woods port or new Mac 35cc saw. winners choice.

Winners will be contacted after the drawing with what they have one and will have to contact the member who donated the prize. Be sure to send your shipping address so the prize can be sent to you.

The end date of the drawing has been extended to April 3rd at 12am. Drawing will be held April 6th at 10 am at the home of manyhobies. His daughter will be drawing the tickets. Thank you to all that have helped manyhobies with his recovery.

Donation Sent. Thanks for setting this up Derbyguy. You've been in my prayers many hobbies.

Come on guys...

Latest posts

Back