Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pile of wood Robin !!

'Spose to be 8 cord.....won't know until it's split and stacked.....should be two years worth......a lot of it is pretty good sized....good heat! All maple 'cept one red oak.....if it don't hit scale Edward will bring more.....but I 'spect it's real close. Last time Edward hauled me out 8 cord I fit and split in his yard....ended up being 10.5 cord.....I paid him accordingly.... This was trucked here to the shop....trucker called it 8 cord....we'll see.......

China copy of a Stihl 070, lot of guys building these saws from Huztl kits but that is a great cheap price for an assembled one.

Yep...all good now...wet here today......was going to assemble the T4 for the miserable device today.......but the bride is pretty sure my be time better spent finding out what's wrong with her turbo charger.....sigh.....I 'spect she's right.....usually is you know....
No ducking it when it is of top priority to the missus, get at it an get it dunn! All they want to know is how much and how long, kinda sounds like most bosses!

Latest posts

Back