Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So gentlemen, and ladies if there are any that follow this thread, my wife and I are going to have a gender reveal for our future kiddo easter weekend. I'm going to hollow out a log and put a colored powder/confetti inside the log representing the gender then I'm going to use a chainsaw to cut into it to reveal the gender.

What do y'all think?
I have a better idea. Grab a bunch of uniforms, like postman, Milkman, telephone repairman, you get the drift, hollow out a log and put uniforms in the vold.. Chainsaw into the log and the first patch that finds its way out is the FATHER!...now THAT'S entertainment..

How are all you loungers doing today :hi:.

I call them a Christmas saw, I need one with some LED lights on it :happy:.

I had a never fired poulan, sold/traded to a buddy, he put fuel in it and it came right back out, dang ethanol :surprised3:, then he replaced the lines and has been running it as a back for a climbing saw.
I've got this little guy I take out and start now and then, I've never personally had it in wood(although it has been), maybe some day.
View attachment 635934
I would put it on my display saws shelf--Nice--David

That's cool, never noticed that before. I'm wondering how many of those I've looked at and never noticed, are they rare, or a lot of them out there.
Are they sought after.
I want to see where you gonna put that primer, it really does need one or a check valve.

Steve
I think maybe I'll do the dual trigger dealy :rolleyes:.

The easiest starting one is the orange echo cs400. Two pulls cold and 1/4 pull hot. Wished the other ones started that easy cold. The Mac 3214, starts when it wants to, sometimes I wished it had electric start, but then some days she'll fire on three pulls, go figure.

Steve
Here's my easiest starting one, an ms201 c-em(rear handle with easy start and mtronic system).
This is my 8yr old daughter, she is a toughy though :yes:.

So gentlemen, and ladies if there are any that follow this thread, my wife and I are going to have a gender reveal for our future kiddo easter weekend. I'm going to hollow out a log and put a colored powder/confetti inside the log representing the gender then I'm going to use a chainsaw to cut into it to reveal the gender.

What do y'all think?
I think it's a great idea, lots of fun and draw folks together.
We did one at church and had a good time, we used a cake filled with blue or pink creme :sweet:.
I like the log idea, but maybe you could add one thing to it, instead of using the chainsaw put a pound of tannerite in it and break out a rifle :happy:.
It's okay no need to report me, Lee will vouch for me guys:blob2:.

Maybe you should wait and see what it identifies as :baaa: sorry I simply had to
Yeah--male-female or other--If I hear this mentioned in the chain saw lounge one more time i will have to go out and buy an emotional support animal{Look it up LOL} to hold and comfort me LOL--I find holding a free homelite c-51 with a 30 inch -404 new chain in the wood at WOT more comforting--I feed it 16 to 1 gas and cheap bar oil--David --- Male ----:drinkingcoffee:

Thanks David.
I've thought about doing a bore cut through the mantle and leaving it there, but my wife likes to decorate it.
She didn't like the idea of the 4x6 husky sign there either :laugh:.
I really like the mantle idea--could hold many classic saws:innocent: Mock up a tree in living room and go nuts--Have fun sleeping on the couch --no wait I mean DOG HOUSE:yes::yes::yes:

Other threads around here get into to many peeing contest of words and worthless chatter/threats.. 16 pages or more Nothing to do with saws or woodcutting. I can always count on my vintage brothers to keep it focused and kind worded. Thanks to yall all. I invite new guys with old saw post in all the time. Cause if I was new to arborist site and read a few Ya-ya -ya post page after page looking for saw info might just not try here any more--The GURU

I really like the mantle idea--could hold many classic saws:innocent: Mock up a tree in living room and go nuts--Have fun sleeping on the couch --no wait I mean DOG HOUSE:yes::yes::yes:
I don't ever get sent to the doghouse, she knows I mean well :).
Last spring I gave her a couple options, she didn't like either lol.
Back on topic with a vintage saw sign :rock:.Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 8.24.29 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-27 at 8.24.59 AM.png

We did one at church and had a good time, we used a cake filled with blue or pink creme :sweet:.
I like the log idea, but maybe you could add one thing to it, instead of using the chainsaw put a pound of tannerite in it and break out a rifle :happy:.
Lol I do like the idea, but I have too many family/friends into hunting that would do the same thing, not many are into chainsaws lol

Must be some other Lee because I don’t know you sir. Never heard of you sorry, dear feds I don’t know this guy. Thanks and gig em lol.

Jk we play with tannerite all the time rock on!!

Back