Whos up for a GTG 25mi North of Louisville KY?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your welcome...Oh wait I'm not FISH...

I brought them...Picked the whole box up on an auction w/ 3 brand new plastic wedges for $2.50...I took the wedges and a couple of the grease guns and brought the rest down to give away...Glad somebody can use them...

LOL, I thought Fish did becasue there was some CD's or something right by them that had his name on em.

Well thanks Sean, they will come in very handy for the new bars I just got. You got a deal on them for sure.:greenchainsaw:

Yes...TY Frank for mentionin that!!!

Fish, if you brought the bar tip lubers, thanks a bunch for those. I was just getting ready to order some. Now I have enough for quite some time:)

I'm so glad I got to meet Fish,,and his other half....They are two wonderful people in person....First time he came up to me and meet me,,I was kinda shocked....I was thinkin fish was a small dude ,,but he's a hellofa man,,,and a good heart....He was all smiles here,,and he meet me and shook my hand and he's has a heart of gold...I know sometimes his post might be blunt,,but you gotta meet him in person...

TY Sean!!!!

Your welcome...Oh wait I'm not FISH...

I brought them...Picked the whole box up on an auction w/ 3 brand new plastic wedges for $2.50...I took the wedges and a couple of the grease guns and brought the rest down to give away...Glad somebody can use them...

I didnt get one cause I already have one...I thought that was so neat.....$2.50 for them all,,but the folks that needed em and had a smile was worth more than $2.50.... Thank you Sean!!!!

I'm so glad I got to meet Fish,,and his other half....They are two wonderful people in person....First time he came up to me and meet me,,I was kinda shocked....I was thinkin fish was a small dude ,,but he's a hellofa man,,,and a good heart....He was all smiles here,,and he meet me and shook my hand and he's has a heart of gold...I know sometimes his post might be blunt,,but you gotta meet him in person...

I totally agree!!! Fish was not what I expected, well, I guess that goes for most of the guys that I meet last weekend!!! Fish is good in my book though!!

:cheers:
Mike

Thanks again. BTW, you already increminated Levi with your comments about his dancing. You might as well humiliate him, and humor us at the same time. Spill the beans!:clap:

if your refering to the pic where it looked like i was casting like frank said, I was scooting that log forward with my knee, but i have no clue what I was doing with my hands!:dizzy:

Just a little bump

This thread right here folks.. Is what AS is all about.. Good friends.. Good times. and a few good saws..

Bump on this too....

This thread right here folks.. Is what AS is all about.. Good friends.. Good times. and a few good saws..
Thats for sure.....Me,,,to have so many people that made me feel so welcome....
The last few days kinda bothered me with all the bickering,,,slammin on others,,but Nick said something too,,and forgive me Brother if I wanna quot ya on this,,he said ,gotta be the weather winter,,and everyone pent up....
Chainsaw Baby's pic's she has taken in the GTG's I been too says alot....You ever go to a GTG,,it isnt a who's saw what model,,type is great...You will see alll types of saws,,and the best thing about her pics,,you can see everyone is having a wondefull time...The two I been to...Eric,,,and Erick's,,,I'm the type of person that is shy about going to ones home,,but they both had their GTG's and you get there you get relaxed,,and start talkin with people you see online here and start getting acquainted.......The saws start firing up and everyone is makin cookies in a log,,,you dont hear anything bad,,,no dissin anyone of what type saw they have,,,heck,,it was just damn good fun seein someone cut and enjoying themselves,,and me being a shy type it gave me the guts to start to join right on in....I got to see and run alot of saws I always hear about on here....Thats the funny thing about the GTG...You dont have to ask anyone if I can run your saw,,they would see you come next to them and hand you their saw and say,,here,,,try this,,get you some of this....
The food,,,man,,,always awesome.....How can you thank someone,,and their spouse so much for the wonderfull food,,,and if you was hungry after a GTG,,,thats your falt.....They want you to be happy and have a goodday,,,and I hope they know I always appreciated it.......
I meet alot of good people on AS but when you met em in person at a GTG....You'll never forget.....
Danoam said,,, *I want to go to the next GTG. I don't have much to bring but I really want to meet some of you guys and have a good time * Well, he should just bring himself....Too many people I met that always wanna help others,,he would get hooked and want more and more GTG's.... :clap:

I hope to be able to make a GTG this spring if they have one. I would like to meet everyone.

The last few days kinda bothered me with all the bickering,,,slammin on others,,but Nick said something too,,and forgive me Brother if I wanna quot ya on this,,he said ,gotta be the weather winter,,and everyone pent up....
Chainsaw Baby's pic's she has taken in the GTG's I been too says alot....You ever go to a GTG,,it isnt a who's saw what model,,type is great...You will see alll types of saws,,and the best thing about her pics,,you can see everyone is having a wondefull time...The two I been to...Eric,,,and Erick's,,,I'm the type of person that is shy about going to ones home,,but they both had their GTG's and you get there you get relaxed,,and start talkin with people you see online here and start getting acquainted.......The saws start firing up and everyone is makin cookies in a log,,,you dont hear anything bad,,,no dissin anyone of what type saw they have,,,heck,,it was just damn good fun seein someone cut and enjoying themselves,,and me being a shy type it gave me the guts to start to join right on in....I got to see and run alot of saws I always hear about on here....Thats the funny thing about the GTG...You dont have to ask anyone if I can run your saw,,they would see you come next to them and hand you their saw and say,,here,,,try this,,get you some of this....
The food,,,man,,,always awesome.....How can you thank someone,,and their spouse so much for the wonderfull food,,,and if you was hungry after a GTG,,,thats your falt.....They want you to be happy and have a goodday,,,and I hope they know I always appreciated it.......
I meet alot of good people on AS but when you met em in person at a GTG....You'll never forget.....
Danoam said,,, *I want to go to the next GTG. I don't have much to bring but I really want to meet some of you guys and have a good time * Well, he should just bring himself....Too many people I met that always wanna help others,,he would get hooked and want more and more GTG's.... :clap:

:agree2: 100% A lot gets left up to interpretation in the written word. I've yet to meet a nasty person at a gtg, meeting someone in person gives you a completely different prescriptive than it does on a forum.:cheers:

:agree2: 100% A lot gets left up to interpretation in the written word. I've yet to meet a nasty person at a gtg, meeting someone in person gives you a completely different prescriptive than it does on a forum.:cheers:

I agree with both of you!! I had a long drive but it was worth it and would be there again in a heartbeat! All you need to do is just bring yourself, there will be plenty of saws to run!

I've seen a few guys getting beat up on here the past few days that I don't think deserve it. If you were ever to meet all these guys in person alot of this high school bickering would fade away, I'm happy to call all of you my friends!

Mike

I agree with both of you!! I had a long drive but it was worth it and would be there again in a heartbeat! All you need to do is just bring yourself, there will be plenty of saws to run!

I've seen a few guys getting beat up on here the past few days that I don't think deserve it. If you were ever to meet all these guys in person alot of this high school bickering would fade away, I'm happy to call all of you my friends!

Mike

+1
that's been my contention all along. People are a lot more reasonable when they can look each other in the eye.

Back