066/MS 660 port #'s. Please share your stock #'s

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, didn't feel it with the base gasket in.
When the gasket is out it will roll over with ease but have a slight catch, which you also noticed.
Now, when you plug the decomp and put the spark plug in it pulls over very hard, not just too much comp. but not quite right. So I think I can take care of it when I cut my squish and base, I'll just give her a little extra room than I usually would

Take .060 outta the squish and raise the transfers wayyyyy up.
This is for a logging company. They run a 24" bar with rakers ground down .050". I was gonna go 120 sloped to 122. Unless ya think 118 sloped to 120 wld pull the ground takers good. I have my 066 seat at 120 flat but it was 98 to start with on exhaust.

This is for a logging company. They run a 24" bar with rakers ground down .050". I was gonna go 120 sloped to 122. Unless ya think 118 sloped to 120 wld pull the ground takers good. I have my 066 seat at 120 flat but it was 98 to start with on exhaust.

118......no slope.

Checked three times, but this doesn't explain the catch I'm feelin. Tomorrow I'll spray blueing on piston and roll her over a few times, maybe I have a high spot somewhere??

Squish cut by .030, no contact at .038, contact at .017...
Did you maybe leave a slight ridge in the bore where you cut the squish?

Squish cut by .030, no contact at .038, contact at .017...
Did you maybe leave a slight ridge in the bore where you cut the squish?
It's a very good possibility, and kinda what I been thinking. I plan on cuttin more out, when I get time to get it over to the shop

I "touch off" .040 down the bore after finding the top of the jug. There is always some weirdness at the very top......

What would you know about worn plating......you ain't run a saw enough in your life to wear any damn plating. :laugh:

Should be ready for a pipe. High exhaust, lots of blowdown...
Hmmmm! How long exactly do think it wld take them to rip off a pipe in the logging industry's. Lmao. One of my local loggers logs walnut. He will destroy, smash, whatever a saw before he splits a walnut. Lol.

Latest posts

Back