2100 Westward Bound

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rich the 2100 is on top of the food chain when it comes to the 6 cube class. From talking with many accomplished chainsaw racers-builders the 2100 thin ring is the way to go. There might be others that will disagree but that is from what I have been told. Maybe others here can give a more definative answer.

Me I am just an owner operator.

Rich the 2100 is one of the easiest saws to build in to a alcohol burner, the piston has wide skirts on it to begin with so no need to build a new one, it has a good timimg sytem and will rpm real good, there has not been a better 6 cu saw built yet and yes that means the 066 is not as good for a racesaw, parts are starting to get a little harder to find now but worth finding them

So Marky, this is going to be costly now isn't , how come you seem to get the shaft all the time, is it your good looks or what?

Ed the cost is not a factor, it's the ******* that is. I ordered the carb today, the price wasn't that bad either. 525usd plus another 200 to work it over. I think that's a deal.

You see Ed you need a special Carb when you use alcohol, more gas needs to be pumped in. It will burn 87.3% more fuel after being broke in. All we need now is the port timing figures and we might have a saw.

FOOKED TO THE TOP.

Here's a picture of a EC-HT8 Tillitson Nitro carb. This carb will work with straight alkie or up to 20% nitro.

Making a new and proper gasket should make this 2100 run a little bit better than the famous Rupedoggy 2100 Ben Walker's been lusting for. LOL

Hi Mike, how come you didn't use that jug and piston on the original Rupedoggy 2100.
Can I make you a trade for that jug and piston? How about a complete 999?
Thanks Mike,
John

John, I am surprised you want that stuff back. Don't you remember when you traded it to me for some 285 parts. You said you didn't want this cylinder/piston to go to a certain guy because it was too good. Well you know we can always trade something. Mike

Mike what a pleasant surprise to come home and see the package on my front porch. A brand new 2100 Cylinder and piston. I can't thank you enough. I know we have had our differences in the past but isn't working it out better. Thanks Again.

I guess you had a nice trip to MT hunting elk. It's a good thing you took Dozer Dan's and Dennis the Con Greffard's lead to call me and bury the old hatchet like they did. From what I understand they are so tight Dennis gave every port timing figure he had to Dan that Ken shared with him. Also thank's for the invite to your house for Thanksgiving but I have to pass. Maybe next year.

Mark I have good news. One of the hunting party is dropping out next year so you can take his place for the Montana hunt. I am sure you will have a great time and enjoy yourself. The hunting regulations come out in March so be sure to put in for the drawing. Mike

just think I was going to send Marky a thin ring 2100 piston for Xmas also a winchester to Mike for Xmas And they still dont want to hunt with me:D

Anybody want to buy my 2100 Husky with a (60mm) 3120 piston in it? It's unbeatable in the 6cu. class and you can win enough money with it to go hunting anywhere you want.

Mike thanks for the invite but I am all stocked up on land out west. From Brodus to Lewistown right on thru to Whitefish. Even Converse county WY. My lawyer is on this site now don't know if he has made a post yet but he's out in MT right now getting it all done.
Thanks again and talk to you soon.
Pal,
Mark

Latest posts

Back