Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mdavlee

mdavlee

Tree Freak
Since I put all the other different saws in here I might as well put the 576 video in this thread also.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VgYzPvjhUCA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tramp bushler

tramp bushler

Addicted to ArboristSite
Interior ,Alaska, Copper River Valley,, Coastal Al
Yup. It will be lots of fun to get the 460 into some real wood. . This one is my 5 th 046/460 and is the first one I've had juiced. As I will be running 36" bars with semi skip chisel ground chisel chain. It has the snort to make me a living. .
I have run them with 36" bars in the past. But mostly 30+32" bars. . My back doesn't like bending over to limb with the short bars any more so all my bushlin saws run 36" any more. I filed down the base abutment on the bar studs on this saw so I can run Husky mount bars on it.

tramp bushler

tramp bushler

Addicted to ArboristSite
Interior ,Alaska, Copper River Valley,, Coastal Al
It works best if its cleaned withK+N filter cleaner or Tilex Mildew and Stain remover. And lots of warm water to rinse and then fully air dry. I have mostly used 2 stroke oil as a filter oil. But k+n filter oil would prolly bebetter . When it gets cold. I run the OEM filter and covers. And cover the bottom half of the starter cover.