346XP for firewood?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pinus said:
Golf current, yes:)
That woodlot is probably a natural origination, not a human recreation.
Yes, it is.

The only planting that has been done was spruce about 25 to 30 years ago. They are growing slowly, and some of it has simply died.
It was obviously not the thing to do. :mad: :angry2:

Have a nice week-end! :cheers:

SawTroll said:
Yes, it is.

The only planting that has been done was spruce about 25 to 30 years ago. They are growing slowly, and some of it has simply died.

I have woodlot where are some signs from WWW II, bomb splints in trunks, etc.
Thanks,
and good weekend you too:cheers:

SawTroll said:
Yes, it is.

Ive got Norwegian spruce planted in '79,about 35000 of them.The last summer,i cleared 7 ha on this lot,cutting one tree on three roughly.Trees are average 13 meters.I cut about 145 cords and hauled the wood with my ATV up to the road.The terrain is flat and clean,trees all in line,so it was pretty easy.

pinus said:
I have woodlot where are some signs from WWW II, bomb splints in trunks, etc.
Thanks,
and good weekend you too:cheers:

Pinus if you ever get a chance post some pics of that. I am a WW II buff and would love to see that.:D

Hired Gun said:
Pinus if you ever get a chance post some pics of that. I am a WW II buff and would love to see that.:D

There is nothing very interesting, no skulls, no rusted tanks and guns..
Only there are lot of old pines with shooted out tops and distorted canopy and some occasional feedback from sawmill about bomb splints

346xpg

Love my little 346xpg nothing bad to say about it :)
just keep the revs and go :p
the heated handles are nice if you cut in cold or wet weather ,,,

/Kristoffer

I also have the heated handle version 346 and like it. I have the 18” and 20” bars and occasionally switch from a seven to an eight tooth drive sprocket for soft woods. If you get a 346 try a muffler mod, an eight tooth sprocket, and try cutting some soft wood. It’s a blast.:)

Latest posts

Back