361 vs 041 (fit between 066M & 026 Pro)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you guys have convinced me the 361 is the choice. Although I am also convinced I should probably keep the torque monster just incase...the standard 026 will probably be the sacrificial lamb.

You are correct you know. Have you ever heard of a HP wrench to get work done?
Rob

Wrenches are power tools. Torque wrenches are measurement tools (also power tools if you have a click type like I have). Have you ever seen a wrench do any work without moving? Once again class, power is defined as:

power = torque x revs

Wrenches are power tools. Torque wrenches are measurement tools (also power tools if you have a click type like I have). Have you ever seen a wrench do any work without moving? Once again class, power is defined as:

power = torque x revs

Agreed, but you forgot the /5252 part.:cheers:

Windthrown;
I realize the relationship between the two, I just like to stir the pot. A lot like arguing bullt weight/speed, oils, ford/ chevy,Ginger/Maryanne,
no wait the last one there is only one answer............

Peacock , 5150

It is where VanHalen got it. In LA it is the police code for a whacko, as most
head butting threads are. But like Van Halen,lots of folks like them.
There was a lady with"5150 MOM," as ther plate on her car in Costa Mesa,Ca.

It is where VanHalen got it. In LA it is the police code for a whacko, as most
head butting threads are. But like Van Halen,lots of folks like them.
There was a lady with"5150 MOM," as ther plate on her car in Costa Mesa,Ca.

Ok, I've heard that...as in the police call number.

I like a good argument, as long as it stays constructive and the name calling is kept out. I haven't even read an oil thread in quite a while.

Last edited:
Back