• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

4 sell

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zogger

Tree Freak
Reaction score
Must sale! Here we have a STILE pro saw, professunal logging saw! Its a STILE, so you know itz the best! 0ms250 PRO MAGNUM TREE BOSS! Rare, only loggers use these, but you can has one 2, if you aren't a wimp!

PROlog saw! Beast saw! Only if you can handle it!

Runs perfect, just needs crab cleaned, blade sharped, and valves adjusted! Easy fix! I don't have time to mess with it.

$800 FIRM!!!!!!!! these are way over 1200 at the dealer, so this is a steal of a Stile PRO MAGNUM LOG SAW, TREE BOSS!!

I work all the time so no tex, no email, no calls, no messages, no paypal, no chexm no I won't ship or deliver, no scams, don't mess with me, scammers reported! Only trades considered, lifted trucks, side by sides, ski boat with trailer, bang toys. Must have boot with trade!!!!!!

Must sale! Here we have a STILE pro saw, professunal logging saw! Its a STILE, so you know itz the best! 0ms250 PRO MAGNUM TREE BOSS! Rare, only loggers use these, but you can has one 2, if you aren't a wimp!

PROlog saw! Beast saw! Only if you can handle it!

Runs perfect, just needs crab cleaned, blade sharped, and valves adjusted! Easy fix! I don't have time to mess with it.

$800 FIRM!!!!!!!! these are way over 1200 at the dealer, so this is a steal of a Stile PRO MAGNUM LOG SAW, TREE BOSS!!

I work all the time so no tex, no email, no calls, no messages, no paypal, no chexm no I won't ship or deliver, no scams, don't mess with me, scammers reported! Only trades considered, lifted trucks, side by sides, ski boat with trailer, bang toys. Must have boot with trade!!!!!!

Are you sure you didn't get this from CL?

My only question is was this a personal saw? or just a loggers saw cuz I only wantz meesa' personal saw send pic of you with saw ( please no not really )

I suppose the question is: personal piss rev'er or just a piss rev'er maybe I should have asked to be more specific ??

I'm going to the bank today to put a 6th mortgage on my house to get this but I need a pic of the title. Can I get some service history? Did you do recommended water pump/timing belt change? Just curious do you sharpen both sides of the blade or just the bottom?

Back