• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

4 sell

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the interest! So far, no one has passed the entry qualifications, the 600 lb bench and 1500 lb dead lift. Once that is passed, the winner signs an involved disclaimer, no liability, etc, plus must show completion of all available lumber dude courses. Plus post a medical bond of two million dollers.

Because this is a BEAST SAW!!!!! STILE 0ms250 PRO MAGNUM TREE BOSS!!!!!!

Don't waist my time!!!!!!! Don't need help saling!

Well, this is a lot more entertaining than a certain chainsaw thread that I wasted my whole early morning on...just to get deleted by the OP.:drinkingcoffee:

Well, this is a lot more entertaining than a certain chainsaw thread that I wasted my whole early morning on...just to get deleted by the OP.:drinkingcoffee:

hope it wasn't an 044... Sorry that's gonnga leave a mark that probably wont buff out....

Back