4th annual east tn gtg and grand opening of the new wicked work saw shop

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terry's is a freaking haul for me...
But I may try and get there anyway...
He likes it when I show up with a truely aweful chain...
:msp_rolleyes:

I'd love to go. It's a long haul for sure my little Focus does pretty well on gas and if loaded properly will hold 9 saws, bar oil, gas can, and still have room for people.:msp_thumbup: Hopefully I'll have cash to spare and can swing the trip.

I'd love to go. It's a long haul for sure my little Focus does pretty well on gas and if loaded properly will hold 9 saws, bar oil, gas can, and still have room for people.:msp_thumbup: Hopefully I'll have cash to spare and can swing the trip.

You guys could leave out the bar oil and gas cans and get another saw in there. I'm sure they'll be enough of us to have mix and oil you could use. :D

I happen to know the owner of this shop and he stocks bar oil and mix :hmm3grin2orange:

Been so busy I just seen the thread, been working like heck and spending what little off time I have with the wife and kids at the campground and lake. Unless something comes up, count me in.

anyone that is looking to buy a new saw,trimmer,mower or just anything that I have on hand will not want to miss this gtg. the grand opening deals will be unreal. there will be a lot of one day only blow out prices. lots of things to be drawn for. up for grabs will be a new redmax saw,a new poulan pro walk behind,possibly a new red max trimmer. not to mention many many small door prizes.

Looks like it would be between 6-8 hour drive one way for me and I would have to burn 12 hours of vacation to get off so I probably won't be making it. :bang: Look forward to the pictures though and hope you guys have a good time.

time to start a roll call of who is planning on attending. I need to know just how much wood to have on hand.

Well this really sucks, but I am probably not going to make it :( I am finally a journeyman machinist which is awesome, but they put jobs up for bid yesterday and it looks like the best hing for me and my family is a third shift job with Monday and Tuesday off :dizzy: It sucks that it works out that I can go to Ohio this weekend because I have Thursday and Friday off right now, but when your gtg goes down I will have Monday Tuesday off. Never know what might happen between now and then. Recently I thought I might not be able to attend because it was my sons birthday party that day, but my wife said as long as I was back home by three oclock It would be fine. Now this....:mad: Hopefully this won't be your last one man.

Last edited:
That sucks Justin. I was hoping to see you. Jason it would be nice to meet you in person.

I hope to live long enough to retire. If i do then I'll really enjoy it hopefully.

Back