4th annual east tn gtg and grand opening of the new wicked work saw shop

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like that crappy landlord was a blessing in disguise. It's always a rough start in the beginning, but will pay off later on. :cheers:

beware of the signs that say traffic camera in use,they aren't kidding :bang:

Hey terry what are you doing this weekend? Gonna be in Oakdale Saturday. Looks like we're closing on a house the weekend of the GTG....

Sounds like things are working out for ya! Hollar if you need some help setting up. Got it on the calendar.

Hey terry what are you doing this weekend? Gonna be in Oakdale Saturday. Looks like we're closing on a house the weekend of the GTG....

ill be at the shop sat from 8am-4pm after 4pm ill be hiding behind the closed sign working on a few things. sunday ill be there at the shop working as well. you welcome to stop by anytime.

We gonna race something Terry???!!
I wanna run an alky saw...
:rock:

I could sell you your very own alky saw. ive got a 4 cube and a 5 cube that I may sale. but you know it aint a tn gtg without a few squares of wood sitting around to race in.

so this is the deal folks. over the winter I had leased a new building and had it set up at my place with my landlords permission of course. I have been living in this house for going on 8 yrs now and have been allowed to use it as if I owned it. although my landlord has tried several times to get deeper into my pocket this last time took the cake. I had been working out of my new building for about 3 months and had it all wired insulated and nicely finished for a retail location along with my saw shop. I had somewhere around 3500 tied up in the building at this point. I decided after much thought and sleepless nights to take my business a step further and started selling new mowers along with the saws and other out door turf and timber type tools. after going about 25,000 into debt with the mowers my landlord decided that since I was doing so much commercial business at my new shop that he wanted to write up a new lease for the ground my shop sat on and charge me an extra 150 per month for it, along with a with taking care of an additional 3 acres of ground across the rd from my place. needless to say I told him exactly where he could store his new lease and moved my stuff out. I now have a new location. im in a commercial building on the main 4 lane hwy in my small town. I have a work shop larger than the entire building that I had at home . not including the other 750sq ft of retail and office space. I have officially thrown in my towel from logging and am full time in the new store. between porting saws ,repairing saws mowers trimmers and new sales im rather busy but I like it that way.it seems that it has taken me every minute of my waking hrs to get this new shop going so soon after just finishing up my last new shop. i have some real deja vu going on. i never thought id be having to set up a new shop just a couple of months after getting my last one finished. so this will not only be a gtg but will also be the grand opening weekend to my new store. i may not have it fully stocked yet but im up and running.

Congrats Terry !!!
Wish I were somewhat closer to you ................ I would definately stop by if it werent a 20+ hr ride one way.
Good luck with the new store, I am sure you will make everything work out great !!
Now ................ stop plunking on the keys and get to grinding !!!
Seriousely though, still no rush, at this point I can wait a while longer, plans for use "as is" and wont be able to tear into her untill at least 04 July weekend................. just dont forget the 038 Mag too !!!!!
Fry the fish on the "hot plate" first !!!!

here is my store
attachment.php

Latest posts

Back