4th annual east tn gtg and grand opening of the new wicked work saw shop

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jason I might be able to hook you up with a place to stay if it's just you. You'll probably be driving almost right by my house on the way down. :givebeer:

I just finished porting an xpw and am now heading to my other home. im starting to get confused as to where I live because I seem to spend more time here than at home right now.

I have some nice 8x8 cants left over from last year to race the work saws in. poplar gets hard as wood pecker lips after it dries out.:hmm3grin2orange:

Elevation makes a difference in a lot of the temperatures. It is usually upper 80s most of the summer with a few days in the 90s.

It's gotta be hotter than 86º (average) down there. It's 95º and muggier than hell all summer long here in Western NY.

Nope. Around here there are only a few weeks of recorded low to mid 90's. Anything over 95 is in the running for record highs. 82 to 88 is the norm around here. I live only around 130 miles as the crow flies from him. So were pretty close in temps.

Latest posts

Back