4th annual east tn gtg and grand opening of the new wicked work saw shop

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one of the many beautiful things about this state is having all 4 seasons with noticeable differences. yet still mild winters and summers compared to the extreme north or south.

one of the many beautiful things about this state is having all 4 seasons with noticeable differences. yet still mild winters and summers compared to the extreme north or south.

See, it just gets hotter than s&h!t here in the summer...
:msp_angry:

hopefully it will be a mild day on the 29th so the fragile ones wont melt down. there is plenty of shade at my place under the old gas pump island.

Terry,

Will you need any tables? I have several of the 6' plastic ones. I am unpacking from the Ohio GTG and don't want to bury them in my storage room if I will need them again in 3 weeks.

Gary

Terry,

Will you need any tables? I have several of the 6' plastic ones. I am unpacking from the Ohio GTG and don't want to bury them in my storage room if I will need them again in 3 weeks.

Gary

tables are always good to have on hand. this thing is only 3 weeks away and I have a ton of stuff to get done before its here.

tables are always good to have on hand. this thing is only 3 weeks away and I have a ton of stuff to get done before its here.

Let me know how many, I could probably bring up to 4 and still have room for saws. Also, what time are you planning to start?

I open up for business at 8am on Saturday mornings. I try to get there around 7:30, there may be a couple camping out in my shop Friday night so things will start up really early on Saturday im sure. id say ill be rather busy all day with my normal work load and the extra load of a grand opening but when cant race time arrives ill be all about racing some chain saws.

Food... Never to early to think about food.

Let us know what you need. Since everyone is concerned about the heat I will bring a case of Powerade.

im going to start getting wood brought in this weekend for the gtg

Just found this thread, Man I need to keep up with what's going on around AS (I'm guilty of only reading my GTG thread on my phone and nothing else). I have a full calendar this month but I am writing it down, If I get some #### done I'll be there. I had a blast at the last one you had, there was a bunch of great folks there. :rock:

Food... Never to early to think about food.

Let us know what you need. Since everyone is concerned about the heat I will bring a case of Powerade.

this is a grand opening celebration along with a gtg and there will already be food there. I was going to give away free hot dogs and drinks but decided that since I am giving away so many dollars worth of merchandise we will just be providing food and drinks to be able to buy. there will be hotdogs, chili dogs, nachos, chips, snacks, drinks for sale all day with no real set lunch time. we will stop some time around 1 or 2pm for the drawings. you must be there to win. there will be a poulan pro walk behind mower, red max leaf blower, bar oil,maybe a bar and chain combo,lots of shirts, hats, cups. you never know just what all will be given away on the 29th. all I know for sure is that if your not there you aint winnin sqat.

Latest posts

Back