4th annual east tn gtg and grand opening of the new wicked work saw shop

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I luvs me sum Nachos!:msp_thumbup: Does this new shop of yours have a clean crapper? It may be needed after lunch.:hmm3grin2orange:

shop does have a clean customer bathroom. I just hope the plumbing will hold up to the abuse:hmm3grin2orange:

Congradulations on your new shop terry i wish i had the type of great guys on here with repair shops and chainsaw get togethers around me .:clap:

I'm really happy for you Terry!! Congrats on your new business venture!!:cheers:

It's funny I'm on the road to doing almost the opposite to you, but with the same end result. I'm going to close my heavy equipment shop in my downtown commercial location, and move home and open a saw shop. Seems odd to change to a business that most people say is fading away, but My hearts in it and I can see that I can make a fine living at it, as long as I work from home.

dont think stumpy is going to be there lol

he can break a crapper!!!:msp_biggrin:

Sorry I cannot make it, working a lot and have had Vacation planned for a couple of months with my family over the entire Fourth of July week in Alabama,,, but will be there in spirit and will be checking on you guys,,, Post up lots of pics and have fun,,, wishing you all the best in your new endeavor Tlandrum!! Say hello to your family for me!!!

Last edited:
ive got a boat load of used parts that I will have up for sale. I just don't have room for it all.

I haven't opened the box you sent me yet:bang: right now I am mowed under witn mower and trimmer repair and have to work nights and weekends to do the saws. im sure that will all change come end of mowing season. as far as the used extra parts I have im talking about switches covers,brake parts,handles. ill never have too many good useable cylinders or cranks lol

I haven't opened the box you sent me yet:bang: right now I am mowed under witn mower and trimmer repair and have to work nights and weekends to do the saws. im sure that will all change come end of mowing season. as far as the used extra parts I have im talking about switches covers,brake parts,handles. ill never have too many good useable cylinders or cranks lol

Ok, well I'll fix up your next box today then and send you some more jugs, cranks, carbs, -etc.

No custom saws here, but it is funny that a stock Mac sound level is compared to race saws.

So you're saying that hearing protection is advised....gotcha

if you dont have hearing protection, never fear. i sell the stuff :hmm3grin2orange:

I reserved tables ,chairs, popcorn machine,hot dog steamer,and a big blue sky dancer so nobody will miss the location.

Latest posts

Back