5.5 cubes of Greeness.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess those magnets are finally getting your mind straight again!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Thank goodness! I thought you might be ruined forever!!!:msp_tongue:

Mike

Mike, I think im still ruined.....Used to be I had one brand of saws, one bar mount pattern, and plenty of room in the shop. Now it looks like a small salvage yard in there, and it takes me 30 minutes to find a chain to fit anything.

Mike, I think im still ruined.....Used to be I had one brand of saws, one bar mount pattern, and plenty of room in the shop. Now it looks like a small salvage yard in there, and it takes me 30 minutes to find a chain to fit anything.

I bet that is how just about all of our shops look who are in this forum. Pretty soon you'll be counting drive links to make sure you have the right loop for the bar you're putting on. I find myself doing that from time to time, the loop that goes on my 20" Stihl bar is only off one or two links from the loop that goes on my 20" Dolmar bars.

Lovely exhaust note on that saw - and it seems to have heaps of torque. Very sympathetic restoration with that bar.
I bought a 3400 new in 1981 and cut an awful lot of firewood with it. The guy where I bought it sold big Poulans to the loggers - I could not afford one in those days but I wanted one bad. He lent me a 4200 when mine was being fixed and I have been a supporter of the green ever since.:msp_smile:
Al.

Nice saw! Saw shops and loggers around here did not really like them as much as the 5200.

Back