50cc saws from the year I was born

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngelofDarkness

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
So I just got a P&C for my Jonsered 49SP off of Fleabay and I am in the process of cleaning it up in prep for rebuilding it. It came as a saw in a box in a million pcs so it will be a bit of an adventure putting it back together and I'm sure something will come up missing.

I also got, from the same guy, an 031AV which I've been tinkering with a bit, I got it ro pop but wont stay running, I haven't pulled the carb yet but thats my next step.

Which should outperform the other? The 49SP has a 20" 3/8 bar and the 031 has a 16" 3/8. Also, how will they stack up against my Homelite 360, which also isn't running right now.

So I just got a P&C for my Jonsered 49SP off of Fleabay and I am in the process of cleaning it up in prep for rebuilding it. It came as a saw in a box in a million pcs so it will be a bit of an adventure putting it back together and I'm sure something will come up missing.

I also got, from the same guy, an 031AV which I've been tinkering with a bit, I got it ro pop but wont stay running, I haven't pulled the carb yet but thats my next step.

Which should outperform the other? The 49SP has a 20" 3/8 bar and the 031 has a 16" 3/8. Also, how will they stack up against my Homelite 360, which also isn't running right now.

You got 3 saws that don't run and you want to know which is fastest?

Throw 'em off a building and take notes.

:poke:

You got 3 saws that don't run and you want to know which is fastest?

Throw 'em off a building and take notes.

:poke:

When I first got the 031 I didn't want to fix it cuz it's a Stihl so I decided to throw it off the roof, and it didn't break, which impressed me so I decided to fix it.

The Homelite has almost been thrown because of the demons in the ignition system.

The Jred has a cracked jug because it was dropped onto something hard like concrete.

Reading comprehension never was your strong suit, eh chow. He asked which one "should" outperform the others. :)

They don't run. They "should" not even start if they don't run.

I know it's a stretch for you to figure that out. Sleep on it awhile, you'll get it. Maybe tomorrow. :)

But it wasn't a ported fart like some on here like. :)

Guess what DOOSH. That 026 screams. So your 3:1 odds didnt pan out. Maybe you need to shut your hole more and learn. You repeatedly make an idiot out of yourself. Sad part is you think you are making some kind of point. What gives?

Last edited:
Guess what DOOSH. That 026 screams. So your 3:1 odds didnt pan out. Maybe you need to shut your hole more and learn. You repeatedly make an idiot out of yourself. Sad part is you think you are making some kind of point. What gives?

So, how much louder does it cut? :greenchainsaw: :)

I got to ask, why so much anger? Do you honestly think name calling lends any merit to your little outbursts?

So, how much louder does it cut? :greenchainsaw: :)

I got to ask, why so much anger? Do you honestly think name calling lends any merit to your little outbursts?

I among others are sick of your stupidity. If it takes me getting banned I dont care. You a a parasite to this forum that many of us love. You offer little information, and a whole bunch of dumb provocative silly teenager threads and posts. Where is the actual help there? I dont find it funny, and I know some others agree.

I among others are sick of your stupidity. If it takes me getting banned I dont care. You a a parasite to this forum that many of us love. You offer little information, and a whole bunch of dumb provocative silly teenager threads and posts. Where is the actual help there? I dont find it funny, and I know some others agree.

Feel better now? Come on, let it out. :)

Latest posts

Back