661 Oil Test 32:1 vs 40:1 vs 50:1 ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would bet most high production loggers don't have clean piston tops.
Im on edge about clean pistons or not. Ive had folks here that know what they are talkin about tell me they like to see a thin hard layer of carbon across the piston but most everyone thinks the top should be spotless? I dont buy it being clean myself as ive used every oil mentioned almost and all left a buildup

It would be nice if more High Producers would chime in with experiences. A tank here and a tank there or a few cords a year is like watching a football game on a big screen verses listening to the game on a radio.

It would be nice if more High Producers would chime in with experiences. A tank here and a tank there or a few cords a year is like watching a football game on a big screen verses listening to the game on a radio.
Too busy working and when they are not most don't talk shop.
They also don't really care as saws are disposable tools that the replace every 2 to 2 years.
Couldn't care less which two cycle oil cuts fastest either.

Too busy working and when they are not most don't talk shop.
They also don't really care as saws are disposable tools that the replace every 2 to 2 years.
Couldn't care less which two cycle oil cuts fastest either.

I'm sure they don't. But we aren't them. We all have CAD and ported saws. So gimme the fastest oil baby!!! :rock:

i could care less if it makes it any faster i just want to a oil that will help the saw last.
but i don't run ported saws.

Back