85-90cc picture thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a friend of mine's boy w/ my 660....

attachment.php

it turned into 372. i probly should have sold it or atleast traded it for 066 660
it was just to big n heavy the 372 poped up and i traded for it. i should have kept

it turned into 372. i probly should have sold it or atleast traded it for 066 660
it was just to big n heavy the 372 poped up and i traded for it. i should have kept

I might of traded you a 066 for it lol.

it wasnt a great deal. my 084 i just freshend up and ported it was very clean had 175lbs of compression.

the 372 was tired it had 120 so i tore it down got a meteor piston and ported it and even gasketless its only 150lbs, but it has been great saw has lots of power and i cut with it alot

Freehand, mine is slightly better looking than yours. Rode hard, put away wet, sold to me, and now lives in semi-retirement. Milled a couple thousand bft with it or more, and plowed through a bit of wood in the 6 years I've had it though. It's still semi-retired because I don't burn, just clear and mill.

attachment.php

I'm goign to pull the trigger on that 3/4 wrap soon i'm sure.

Freehand, mine is slightly better looking than yours. Rode hard, put away wet, sold to me, and now lives in semi-retirement. Milled a couple thousand bft with it or more, and plowed through a bit of wood in the 6 years I've had it though. It's still semi-retired because I don't burn, just clear and mill.

Haha,that particular saw I bought from my dealer with an interesting back story.

Feller that ran a logging crew up here buys a brand new one every 2-3 years,trades it in.This one lived it's whole life rolling around in the back of the work truck,through all weather.Comp. was 165 when I got it,and needed some superficial parts.Basically a barely used saw that looks like hell hit it LOL.It ran STRONG at the GTG.:clap:

I only have one.....just makes it at 85cc

I took a shot at the 166 but was cautioned it would be very difficult to find parts for. Anyone got a spare 153?

DSCN2516.JPG

Here is a pic of my 395xp on a blown over Red Oak I cut, that 36" bar doesn't look all that big in this pic.
attachment.php

385xp after a little blocking.
attachment.php

It's funny Evan, that I was just thinking about posting some big saw pix.

Here are mine

attachment.php

It amazes me how much bigger the Stihl is over the Husky.

attachment.php

At my house Stihls and Huskies all get along.

attachment.php

The 395xp is my favorite saw of all time. Still can't say I love the blue top on the 288xp, but I can over look it for the benefits of what's underneath.

attachment.php

A couple of 066's. Does anyone else notice most guys who own 066/660's own more than one?

Here is my Stihl 064 AVEQ -1988 model .(yes it is a 16" bar )
Bilde169.jpg

Here is my Stihl 066 -1998 model . (yes it is another 16" bar)
stihl-066005.jpg

I took a shot at the 166 but was cautioned it would be very difficult to find parts for. Anyone got a spare 153?

DSCN2516.JPG

Every time I see pictures of your Dolmars. It makes me wish I would have kepted my 143mx.
Selling the 143mx was the biggest CAD mistake I've ever made.

Back