9 hour day. Thats how we roll.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
might be on my end but not sure....all your photos appear to be a red X

I know, I am bummed! I just spent 20 minutes trying to post them! I am going to update that link to the slideshow....

It was a miracle job... we bid it extremely low to "win" the neighborhood, and needed everything to move flawlessly, and it did!

We came out of that job with a TON of pride & generated at least 15 leads off of it.

It was a big boy... it was a 90 ton. We had booked a 60 but they had to pull it off our project for something else... we were're arguing with the upgrade!

Trees were taken out for a few reasons, root rot, they had been topped decades ago, and were wrecking buried pipes, not to mention the roof needed replacing after 8 years. The city they were located in has the stricktest removal policy, and this house was less than a block from the city hall... so needless to say we played by every rule!

Thanks for the effort Trimmed!

Milling logs here is a bit of a task, they need so much permitting it's usually not worth the effort once you factor in hauling costs. These Firs would have been worth it, but this client thought he was going to recoup his costs in firewood.... long story short I ended up having to get rid of it all for him, which made my firewood guys happy. No matter how much you explain to clients, they don't get how much effort goes into processing firewood & therefore usually will not yield much $$ to them.

Back