Alittle Stihl vacation

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Here we see the entire Stihl quality-control staff
busy at their weekly staff meeting...

Hmmmmmm, that claims discussion meeting seemed to be a very short one ;);)

ohhh yeah!!!!

Filth, oil, grease, gray hairs.. my life.. all while you were sucking up to the big boys...;)

I'm gonna have ta agree w/Andy,,,, I bet the birds got sucked out of the trees and flew south for the Winter early when He cranked up that vacum pump!!!!! :buttkick: :buttkick:

:ices_rofl: :hmm3grin2orange: :jester: :jester:

I'm gonna have ta agree w/Andy,,,, I bet the birds got sucked out of the trees and flew south for the Winter early when He cranked up that vacum pump!!!!! :buttkick: :buttkick:

:ices_rofl: :hmm3grin2orange: :jester: :jester:

Never mind boys, the germans probably didn't understand one yota what da Champ was talking about, unless he was talking $$$$$$$ of course :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Never mind boys, the germans probably didn't understand one yota what da Champ was talking about, unless he was talking $$$$$$$ of course :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Belgian, is there anyone on this board that really understands Tom?

Really understands?

Belgian, is there anyone on this board that really understands Tom?

Really understands?

Whatcha yaking bout Woodie, is ya sayin you's don'ts likes the ways I talkems. U jus member boy, there is the USA and then by Joe there is Virginia, home of the mighty, the powerfull, the elite, the beautiful, the sassy,the home of No.1 Stihl and of course the home of THE CHAMP you FOOL,:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

Family owned company's are a rare breed in business nowadays, but are fun to work for. I like them as they prefer to focus on the long term.

Nothing wrong to put some old pics up. It's a good reminder for all the employees to know where the great ideas came from and what it took old Andreas to become what Stihl is today. Nothing worthwhile in life comes easy !

Glad you liked the pics brother Belgian. I knew you would enjoy the classics and the wall pic and I took them just for you ole boy. Now send me your address so I can get this bill in the mail to you right away,LOLOL
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it was my pleasure to give you a view of what I knew you like, some old time chainsaws and a company from your home country. You should be proud Belgian, they aren't No.1 for nothing, they are a class act 100%.

Tom's late night rendezvous with a burrito was cause enough for an early dismissal.

LOLOLOL, good one Joat. Reminds me Joat, we gotta get together and get Woodie striaghtened out. Write me a list of what we can do to fix that man up and don't say one hot blonde, that and a glass of cold water would kill him so come up with some real soultions for my insane freind. I'll be in the Oval office if you need suggestions.

LOLOLOL, good one Joat. Reminds me Joat, we gotta get together and get Woodie striaghtened out. Write me a list of what we can do to fix that man up and don't say one hot blonde, that and a glass of cold water would kill him so come up with some real soultions for my insane freind. I'll be in the Oval office if you need suggestions.

You ain't foolin' anyone with that Oval Office krap, Hall...we all know your outhouse is rectangular...

You ain't foolin' anyone with that Oval Office krap, Hall...we all know your outhouse is rectangular...

Not the seat ya big dummy,LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL You hang in there Woodie, help is on the way.

(Joat hurry with the list,hehe)

Yeah I noticed that. As Jed Clampett would say, durn that boy, he stays in trouble..

anybody know what happened to that son of his? I'm thinking that when you were creme rinsing his head, you did it too hard!

Last edited:
anybody know what happened to that son of his? I'm thinking that when you were creme rinsing his head, you did it too hard!

LOL, that was a good one I must admit. I have no clue why he is gone. I thought he was really doing good but I reckon he slipped up somewhere..

Now send me your address so I can get this bill in the mail to you right away,LOLOL

here it is (my holiday cabin) :

Kreditstrasse 1
71336 Waiblingen
Germany

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it was my pleasure to give you a view of what I knew you like, some old time chainsaws and a company from your home country. .

Dayuuum Thall, I told ya already a few times I am not a german ; I am a belgian and Belgium is my home country. And no, Belgium is not a part of Germany. I will have to dig a map up for ya. Belgium is the little pink country that says 'bel'.

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back