An Arborists Joke.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OutOnaLimb

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Two trees were standing out in the forest, a Beech Tree and a Birch tree. One day the Beech tree looks down and sees a sapling growing up in between the two of them and says to the Birch tree, "look at that little sapling down there, thats my boy, thats a son of a Beech"
"No no no" Says the Birch tree "thats a son of a Birch." So the two trees argue for a few weeks about whos son it is, Finally the decide that they will ask the wood pecker what type of tree it is because the wood pecker is an expert on trees. (AKA an Arborist)
Finally one day the wood pecker flys by and they ask him if he will fly down and find out if the sapling is a Son of a Beech, or a Son of a Birch. The wood pecker agrees and flys down to the sapling and starts tapping on it, After a few minutes he flys back up to the taller mature trees and says.....
"My friends, that is neither a son of a Beech, nor a son of a Birch, That just happens to be the finest piece of Ash I have ever stuck my pecker in.":D

Kenn

Thank you, thank you very much, I will be playing the Laff Factory next weekend in Kanasas city. Have a good night and dont forget to tip your waitresses.

Latest posts

Back