Another narley day in the PNW with long bars and full wrap

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't log on as much anymore, but tonight I do, and see this-

attachment.php

What are you kidding, that's my new screen saver!:D

Nice job Lake. I've dropped plenty that big but never that "iffy". You got some cojones pal. Congrats on the accurate drop and surviving too. That looks like it was a good all-around day.

Believe it or not the best the mills were paying was $500 a thou, so I kept the lot to make live edge dining and conference tables out of. Should be sweet stuff, a lot like this nice Madrona we milled up this Winter. Oh and sorry no Full wraps, just half wraps puking loads of flying saw chips , cheers Peter w/ www.treecycleseattle.com :cheers:

$500 for VG? frigg.... they should have been bidding for it! You made the right move.. I'd have kept it too.

madrona - wow...

Believe it or not the best the mills were paying was $500 a thou, so I kept the lot to make live edge dining and conference tables out of. Should be sweet stuff, a lot like this nice Madrona we milled up this Winter. Oh and sorry no Full wraps, just half wraps puking loads of flying saw chips , cheers Peter w/ www.treecycleseattle.com :cheers:

Thats a nice looking slab of Madrona. Love to see wood turned into works of art!

Nice job Andy :clap:

Don't know if I'da had the nads to go that deep on the face of a tree that rotten, glad it worked out for ya. :cheers:

Back