Any one in Minnesota do a gtg? I was thinking about having one.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sheesh, I go to the woodpile for a couple hours and come back to this?

I'll do what I can to make MO - but NO promises. There any single wimmens down there? :D

aefd956b-bd91-b45f.jpg
well, when we DO have it, we should be able to get wood.... I mean, er um handle wood, er uh, move the wood. New toy we picked up the Friday before monkeyfest-being accessorized tonight with new grapple & tracks! Yee ha- we gonna have ourselfs some fun!

First weekend is Labor Day weekend.

I'm booked up the two weeks after that, but don't let that stop ya.

Except for Labor Day weekend I am good.I go to the state fair that weekend and last year I saw wetgunpowder(Boyd)there at the Gravely display.

Last edited:
All this gtg talk is making me crazy to set a date to have folks over to the dodgegeek homestead! Staying away from labor day weekend- too many conflicts for folks... So I'm leaning towards later in September- we might get a bonus of some colors to enjoy while folks are in the area.

How does September 22-23 weekend sound to folks? I'm not too savvy on finding the dates of all the gtg's out there- so please help a relative newbie out & tell me if that's a good or bad weekend for folks. Weather's usually decent, we've got good camping space. (And there's a hotel less than 10 minutes away for those who would like a bed out of the elements just in case.)

Also-any event special requests? (keep it tame...):popcorn:

Back