Any one in Minnesota do a gtg? I was thinking about having one.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just have to post this picture of my wood hauler and back woods that I took this morning.
attachment.php

It's gonna happen just not sure on date. After the Missouri gtg. I was thinking fall time but I don't think I or tree monkey can wait that long. I will be in moab Utah offroading with a jeep on cinco-da-mayo (that's may 5th for those of you that aren't fluent in spanish) but after that I ain't got no plans. Any suggestions? Don't want to wait till it gets too hot.

May is shot for me. Got stuff going every weekend in May. Don't let me stop ya though.

Wish I could work out going to MO, but I think that one's gonna be no dice due to work. IA is still a good chance though.

One item to consider is that May 12th is a MN holiday (fishing opener). WI is the 5th, but you're already gone that weekend.

I vote for sometime in June.

I'd come if I have the date free. A lot of my business comes on weekends, and summer is the busiest time.

May is shot for me. Got stuff going every weekend in May. Don't let me stop ya though.

Wish I could work out going to MO, but I think that one's gonna be no dice due to work. IA is still a good chance though.

One item to consider is that May 12th is a MN holiday (fishing opener). WI is the 5th, but you're already gone that weekend.

I think you should find a way to get to MO...
Just sayin...
:msp_wink:

Steve is 1 of the few single guys in our area & always the one who is too busy to make events! :)

Back