Any one in Minnesota do a gtg? I was thinking about having one.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andydodgegeek

The stool maker
Reaction score
Hello fellow AS members. I was wondering if there is any one in Minnesota that does a GTG? I was thinking maybe I would have a little gtg this summer and cut some wood. I am just trying to see if there would be any interest in this. I live in Harris which is about 45 minutes north of the twin cities right off of hi 35. I had a lot of storm damage last year on the July 1st storm and I have alot of wood to cut. I have alot of redoak that we could play with. I will wait to see what kind of response I get before I decide a date. What do you say?

I could maybe be coaxed into coming if you do a saturday thing. i work sunday afternoon thru late nite friday

I've contemplated having one here (on the western side of the side in Lake Park, MN), but haven't thought about it a whole lot. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

I would probably come. Been wanting to make it to the charity cuts, but they never seem to be on days I have nothing else going on!

Ted

I would be willing for a go. Me thinks it would be a 6 hour drive. But much fun to be had.

Beefie

45 minutes or less from Boyd's shop, about the same coming down from JD's.

Count me in, depending on schedule conflicts.

Seems to be some interest. I know I am going to tree monkeys gtg in March and also the one down in Missouri on April 14. I am thinking late april early may before the mosquitos get too bad. I will probably wait untill after the tree monkey event to decide. I am new to these gtg's, what all would people like too see/do. I know we can do some cutting, I also have a small offroad park in my back woods that we drive atvs and jeeps/trucks around. Heck I even do quite a bit of shooting at my place. But I suppose we should mainly just be focused on playing chainsaw.

Andy,

If it happens, make sure to post it up!

Seeing as I live about 5 minutes (or less depending on where in Harris you are) from you, I would love to stop by and meet some of the AS crew :rock:

If you have ever seen the red dually 3rd gen Dodge crew cab diesel with the big ass cow catcher and busted passenger dually flare, well that is me or the wife :cheers:

Shane

You live on the West side of 35 right? I'm probly down depending on the day.

Judging by your name you didnt have a Step side power wagon on 44s for sale a while back did ya?

Latest posts

Back