Any one ride the pick down?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what has a rating, all the collective equipment or the tree? whats the safest path? climber decides on the size of the piece being cut, applies the rigging at the proper location, and directs the tensioning of the pick, therefore has a lot to say about the shock loading of the crane. climber and op understanding each others limits. =safety.

To clear up any confusion in my previous post, I was referring to Squad's idea ( as I understood it at least ) of running a rope through the hook to lower the piece to the ground, a la conventional tree rigging, which would put the risk of shock load to the crane. What you, I and mista buzzid are advocating, done correctly, is the safest and most efficient way to do dead/dangerous trees.

I'm not advocating nothing, blakes...

Hey, you see any of them pics or vids I've been putting up on fb? Sick, right.

How the f do you post pics here ? wtf...

Tbuzz, eh squad? I heard that about you.

"Employers should be aware of these other standards so that if their company is cited by OSHA for violating a standard that does not pertain to the tree industry, the employer can respond with knowledge of the subject matter."

That's the money quote right there.

Thank you for posting that link. That is an awesome, invaluable article.

Good job Beasty, pictures would have been awesome.

I cleared my inbox, squad, which also included the link you sent me. Sorry. I'll take a look at it if you want to send it again.

Buzzid, I've seen the pics, was actually kinda scary that pic from your last day in NYC, lookin like a gaunt little vegan or some ####, don't JM feed you boys when you're out of town? lol

You've never worked for the redhead have you? I worked six days for jm drove down sunday night and put in eighteen straight sixteen hr days for Dan ... ya i was beaten!!

This thread be renamed to the ten different ways to skin a cat , and what the #### is everyone arguing about ? Remember killers it's just tree work , there are bigger things In this world to measure your #### along side of , if someone was just reading through this kinda makes a few guys look like fags just saying here !

why the fyuck is it so hard to post pics on this site?!?!?!?!?!? wtf!

i would actually post a couple pics of highly dangerous cutting situations in crippled trees and show you tards how stupid it is to try to bring in extra equipment especially when there are another hundred or so tree to make safe all around and only an idiot would try to bring a second crane in on 1 crew.

seriously. what the fyuck.

not only am i telling you that i am better than you but i am willing to show why.

This thread be renamed to the ten different ways to skin a cat , and what the #### is everyone arguing about ? Remember killers it's just tree work , there are bigger things In this world to measure your #### along side of , if someone was just reading through this kinda makes a few guys look like fags just saying here !

you know what i like, eddie?

i like looking at the views of all these threads in the commercial forum and then having a look at the views of this thread that i hopped in. lol.

do you have an oversized keyboard? you must run into the issue hitting extra keys when you only wanted to hit one...

It's easy to post pics tard see ! LOL
bepygaqu.jpg

It's appears this thread is kinda shot and I just fell the hell out laughing , so here's a video for ya buzzid and I am on a iPad ####s tight for all the pics and video crap [video=youtube_share;VMvr8MXXG4o]http://youtu.be/VMvr8MXXG4o[/video]

I'm not advocating nothing, blakes...

Hey, you see any of them pics or vids I've been putting up on fb? Sick, right.

How the f do you post pics here ? wtf...

Tbuzz, eh squad? I heard that about you.

Im not on facebook. lets see what you got Justin

Latest posts

Back