Baily's 6401

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well...no offense was meant. It was a joke that was related to current events. It was meant to make someone laugh. Sorry if I offended you or anyone else.

Have a nice day,

John

Tzed,

You more than made me laugh...I busted up when I read that! Keep 'em coming! Plenty of room for a joke in here and we always have the option of changing threads or channels.

Well...no offense was meant. It was a joke that was related to current events. It was meant to make someone laugh. Sorry if I offended you or anyone else.

Have a nice day,

John

Heck.... i knew you were joking. Exactly why i was joking back. Can't make everyone happy all the time i guess.

Oh yeahhh!!!! now it's our fault!!!!!!!! you are buying more toys,,,,you dont need!!!! LMAO!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and I suppose WE make you come back and see whats going on everyday too???????? :notrolls2: :notrolls2: :notrolls2:

It is ALL your fault!!! How else did I go from 3 saws to 30 saws in two short years??? You damn saw junkies...I love you each and every one.:)

Back