Barn Find ! pix

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roncoinc

Official Stihl Disser
Reaction score
Well actually a couple of sheds..
he said make me an offer for everything,these pix just a sample.
got an appointment to look after this snowstorm.

attachment.php

attachment.php

The vultures are swarming.... (myself included). LOL
That 5000 looks kinda nice to me.
Sounds like you're in for a fun day.

Last edited:
Thanks. Just noticed too. My brain went right to 5000. LOL

if you get them I'll buy the recoil cover and hoop handle off the poulan 306A or the whole saw for the right price...

330 and a bunch of other homelites, 306 paulan etc..

... and bits from a briggs classic flat head :laugh:

Wow! Looks like you found a goldmine. Now, what do you offer him........:monkey:

:cry: i dunno !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i will have to see what else is there ..
my "plan" is to end up with a couple pieces and dump the rest to cover the cost..i do see a couple small stihl's in there but if it's mostly old small homies might not be worth much..
whats a 306A worth that looks like that ? and the small stihl saws ??? almost guarantee none run as they are.

Wow! Looks like you found a goldmine. Now, what do you offer him........:monkey:

A hundred for the works. You can sell 50% of them and get your money back, keep and fix up the other 50% and then sell half of them for $200-$300. and have 2-3 of the best saws for yourself with some money to boot.
Pioneerguy600

There is some cool old iron there but be careful. I really don't see any saw there that is real valuable. 1st pic is Homelite SXL, Rem MM, Poulan 306, and I'm guessing a Roper. 2nd pic is Homie 330, Stihl 031?, Partner 500, couple of XL/SXL's, Mac 610series, maybe a yellow Might Mite in the middle, and a Poulan/craftsman in the lower left. When you break it down by saw I don't see a lot of money. Just my $.02

what do you want for the stihl on the top of the pile.i been looking for a other saw to use and piddel with

and i call dibs on the stihl saw i seen it first and no one else wants its :laugh:

Last edited:
Back