beating a dead horse 441 vs ????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An Important Message Regarding Husqvarna™ Chainsaw Sales

Due to a recent policy change, Husqvarna™ chainsaws can no longer ordered online. For more information please call toll-free 1-800-322-4539

This is the part I was reading in that Bailey's ad...........

Good post there. Those two saws cut so close its not worth talking about. Weight wise the 372 is a tad liter but I think its also heavier than they advertise. I don't detect a pound differance between them but the 372 is liter by a tad, really hard to notice in the hand. Both saws are runners, thats for certain.
To tell you the truth THALL, I figured they were pretty close because YOU said they were. You certainly give unbiased opinions on how different brands run compare to one and other. I/we gotta respect you for that my friend! :)

To tell you the truth THALL, I figured they were pretty close because YOU said they were. You certainly give unbiased opinions on how different brands run compare to one and other. I/we gotta respect you for that my friend! :)

Well I own em both and ran em both and like I said they are so close its not worth talking about. Both are runners for sure. Out in the woods one would be hardpressed for a better running saw using either one, they are that close in power and smoothness. I will say this about the 372, I love the way that saw sounds. Its got that low tone about it, sounds good. The 441 is alittle more high pitch but ok as well, I likem both..

An Important Message Regarding Husqvarna™ Chainsaw Sales

Due to a recent policy change, Husqvarna™ chainsaws can no longer ordered online. For more information please call toll-free 1-800-322-4539

This is the part I was reading in that Bailey's ad...........

If that is true I give a HIGH FIVE to Husqvarna. Thats something they should have never did in the first place. Too many people that don't need a chainsaw at all have use the net and mail to get one not having a clue how to use it. Such dummies can ruin the reputation of any good saw. I hope Husky goes back to dealer only and gets back all the respect they have lost over the years selling to clueless people who tear them up and then holler the saw was no good. Husky is getting on the right track again, good for them.

attachment.php

Look's like things are changing...

Well I own em both and ran em both and like I said they are so close its not worth talking about. Both are runners for sure. Out in the woods one would be hardpressed for a better running saw using either one, they are that close in power and smoothness. I will say this about the 372, I love the way that saw sounds. Its got that low tone about it, sounds good. The 441 is alittle more high pitch but ok as well, I likem both..
I haven't run either. My 365 is based on the 372 chassis. It's all the saw I need. Next saw is going to be a 50cc class saw. Going to get something a little lighter. I'll be pretty much all set then. :)

I haven't run either. My 365 is based on the 372 chassis. It's all the saw I need. Next saw is going to be a 50cc class saw. Going to get something a little lighter. I'll be pretty much all set then. :)

Hell your not missing anything. That 365 will handle about any tree you want to cut. Us saw nuts , we all got too many dayumm saws, me included. I could get by very easy with a 372 or 441 and a small trim saw. Instead of having what I need I got a whole shed full, why, sometimes I'd like to know myself. Hell NY I got a MS660 out there thats over a year old and has yet to see one drop of fuel, I'm saving it for my grandkid. Why, thats another good question,LOL

The 441 weighs in closer to a 460! but I do believe it cuts better than a 372!

Well with the human eye its hard to tell. I made 18 cuts each with those two saws, switching saws between each cut and I couldn't tell any differance in them. A stop watch might show a clear winner but hell who takes a stop watch to the woods, I sure don't. Rest assured they both cut dayumm good, no question about that...

Well all I got to say to that is...Ah.. I got nothing!

Whatcha mean ya got nothing, you hang on this site you will have not just a saw but a slew of them. Reminds are ya on the market for a saw, I know a shop in town that sells them, stop by sometime, lets talks saws....

I do think that saving that 660 for your granson is awesome wish I could do that.All I could do was give my son a little xl12.

Whatcha mean ya got nothing, you hang on this site you will have not just a saw but a slew of them. Reminds are ya on the market for a saw, I know a shop in town that sells them, stop by sometime, lets talks saws....

I got 17 of them I just got nothing left to say about the 441 debate my friend.

I do think that saving that 660 for your granson is awesome wish I could do that.All I could do was give my son a little xl12.

I thought it was a neat idea too. I bought it, set it in the shed and there she sits. Hell I dust it off now and then and sometimes I think, hmmmmm, I should fire this thing up, he will never know,LOL I don't know why but everytime that thought crosses my mind another voice says you got a boat load of saws, leave that saw alone, I can't win,LOL

I got 17 of them I just got nothing left to say about the 441 debate my friend.

17, good grief, another soul owned by a saw, LOLOLOL. Well you have ran em both I assume, whats your take on the 372/441. I say the 441 is better built not that it matters where performance is concerned, they both run good.

Latest posts

Back