Best 50-60cc Husky saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolbrze

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
We're looking at purchasing our 1st 50-60cc Husky saw as I'm not big on the new comparable size Stihls. Would like to run a 20" 3/8" bar/chain & want the best 50-60cc Husky saw for the job. Will be used for light limbing, a little aerial climbing work, but mostly a lot of bucking. Trees will be anything from soft wood like White Pine & Poplar to Hickory, Locust, & Oak hardwood trees. Is the 562 XP what we're looking for?

346xp is the Best 50cc

562xp is the Best 60cc

562xp is the Best for 3/8" 20"

555 is a good one if you want to save a few bucks over the 562xp.

I don't know as much as these guys, but after running a 562 XP I must say that saw really impressed me and will be my next new saw purchase.

Don't wanna jinx a perfectly good thread, but where are the stihl heads? Just sayin... Russ
And oh yeah, 562XP!!!

Hard to find a new 359 around here. What are they going for? I never shoulda sold the one I had. Russ

Hey I live in northern VA and of you want to try my 562xp out you are more than welcome too. Shoot me a pm if you want to meet up some time.

Hard to find a new 359 around here. What are they going for? I never shoulda sold the one I had. Russ

359 is a very good saw and a few still around.

$520-$550 last time I looked at my local dealer.

Still like the 562xp better... :msp_biggrin:

Hey I live in northern VA and of you want to try my 562xp out you are more than welcome too. Shoot me a pm if you want to meet up some time.

Jess - would love to take you up on that offer, really appreciate it! I'll shoot you a PM.

For the bar, I saw some had the Tech Lite or something or other, not the standard Husky bar. I'd like to purchase the best there is, so a 569 XP w/ 20" TL is what you recommend?

Back