Best 50cc saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nobody mentioned my 350 :(

Oh well, 50ccs are for wimps. I limb with a 394 and 36" :D Buck and fell with the 6' and 3120

But seriously, the 350 is a back saver. But I like the 026/260s and 346. Ill say that a 346 turnin 17K sounds awesome

Nobody mentioned my 350 :(

Oh well, 50ccs are for wimps. I limb with a 394 and 36" :D Buck and fell with the 6' and 3120

But seriously, the 350 is a back saver. But I like the 026/260s and 346. Ill say that a 346 turnin 17K sounds awesome

Put some "run right" Voodoo on my 350 at the GTG or it's going in the creek!!

You can kick it in the creek. Ill pull it out when you leave :D

Mine needs some more comp, but until it quits running, its gonna get the heck run out of it. Although after the MM, it sets the woods on fire :help:

Ive got one sittin on the table giving us a fit. Problems add up to seals, but now the fuel isnt getting up to the carb.

You can kick it in the creek. Ill pull it out when you leave :D

Mine needs some more comp, but until it quits running, its gonna get the heck run out of it. Although after the MM, it sets the woods on fire :help:

Ive got one sittin on the table giving us a fit. Problems add up to seals, but now the fuel isnt getting up to the carb.

I was really excited to get her running, a husky of all saws! JT did the cylinder and a local guy tigged a pipe I made in the muffler. I think mine is sucking air too or the carb is gone. I'm goiing to bring it, might steal your carb to see if that will work. I got an extra p&c if he doesn't want it, ya'll can have it. Looks to have small chips missing off the cylinder plating, was low on compression to begin with. No signs of scoring...:dizzy: My first project husky, not a good one, LOL.

heres some "run right" voodoo for your 350 :)

attachment.php

I'm going to hold my 350 close to the computer screen and see if yours helps.:hmm3grin2orange: Clean looking saw! Mine is just as clean, about looks new.

Notice there are no transfer covers on that jug ? :)

Yup! Mine had the t-covers to begin with but found a member here with a old non epa cylinder, like yours.

Edit: yours might be a 346 topend.

BINGO !!! 50CC 346 AFTERMARKET TOP END..
give the old 350 some voodoo ?? :)

BINGO !!! 50CC 346 AFTERMARKET TOP END..
give the old 350 some voodoo ?? :)

That wood be cool but I already have way more $$$ in it than planed. If we can't do nothing with it at the GTG, it will go to Spike for a diagnosis. I bet that 350 is a sleeper, got any vids?

That wood be cool but I already have way more $$$ in it than planed. If we can't do nothing with it at the GTG, it will go to Spike for a diagnosis. I bet that 350 is a sleeper, got any vids?

Waiting for circlips to put it together..
I worked over the jug pretty good,everything but the upper transfers.
hope it's a screaming sleeper :)
tnx..

:arg:

Mmmmm - this thread was supposed to be about the best 50cc saw out there, not about which one everyone happens to use or own......:givebeer:

:arg:

Mmmmm - this thread was supposed to be about the best 50cc saw out there, not about which one everyone happens to use or own......:givebeer:

As in beuty is in the eye of the beholder,,,,Best is in the hands of the saw holder..

Latest posts

Back