Best fuel can?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if an extra 6" cant get u in then u have an issue! website says they are flexible. for 4 bucks its gotta be a winner.
http://www.nospill.com/Products.html (scroll down a bit)

Yeah Dude.. That's what I'm taking about, the "issue" is its only 6in.. Your fuel door being open takes up at least 3-4 of it & most metal flaps are recessed a good couple inches into the body. On top of that, look at the stationary cap at the end of it, how you gunna fit that in your tank?? Most my old cans had at least 8-9 flexible nozzles with nothing at the end.

u8yreres.jpg

Heres mine. Only complaint about is the green collar will sometimes over rotate and the nozzle is kinda hard to push in to let the gas start flowing.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1402809108724.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1402809108724.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 25
I'm not sure if this was already mentioned here in the thread but I think this item & a can similar to what b-junky posted would make the perfect saw refueler. Check out it's name.. Haha..

8agaqamy.jpg

I'm not sure if this was already mentioned here in the thread but I think this item & a can similar to what b-junky posted would make the perfect saw refueler. Check out it's name.. Haha..

8agaqamy.jpg

Does anyone have any experience with this product? Nothing like reclaiming my old cans that have worn out/destroyed spouts.

Roger. The demo video states at the end not for use in Maryland and several other Communist leaning States. But it does not list it as restricted sales in Maryland on the website.

Yeah, I'm not sure about the whole availability in certain states disclaimer. I can't tell if that guy was trying to be a smart ass with that or what. NH was labeled as one & that's a first I've ever seen it labeled in one of those types of disclosures. I bet you can get them where ever you want them.

Does anyone have any experience with this product? Nothing like reclaiming my old cans that have worn out/destroyed spouts.

I don't have any personal experience but I do know there are different sizes to fit different cans. I think I'm gunna grab a few. I have 6- 5 gallon cans, 2- 2.5 cans & 3- 1gallon cans. Out of ten cans I have like 2 good nozzles, 3 ventless ones that are useless & the rest are mia. It's always a project to fill a dang can. Its Ridiculousness I say!

Someone on ebay sells the vents that you tap in a 1/2" hole. Helps alot on some cans.:clap:

8agaqamy.jpg
They sell these at my local farm and garden store. They come with 2 different threaded collars and a new vent cap. They also offer a big a$$ hose model for diesel fuel.

For some reason I've always liked these old dudes. Keep a few of Em around.
e7y4uget.jpg

Yup. That's my favorite one at home... Fits in cars perfectly, shaped right to tilt upwards & empty the entire tank, the way a gas can should be.

Yup. That's my favorite one at home... Fits in cars perfectly, shaped right to tilt upwards & empty the entire tank, the way a gas can should be.

No.

The No-Spill really is the way a gas can should be.

Use one for a while, You'll eventually get it. Even if It does not say "No-Bama" on it. (Does that mean No Alabama?)

No.

The No-Spill really is the way a gas can should be.

Use one for a while, You'll eventually get it. Even if It does not say "No-Bama" on it. (Does that mean No Alabama?)
Until you gotta put some petrol in your prius...

I'm guessing they mean nobama as in Obama as in being a rebel against the government and epa.

Until you gotta put some petrol in your prius...

I'm guessing they mean nobama as in Obama as in being a rebel against the government and epa.

Prius? I dont have one. I drive a 03 Ford Ranger.

Meanwhile...With the extension tube and the can held upside down fueling most cars is not much of an issue.

Do you own a a No-Spill?

Prius? I dont have one. I drive a 03 Ford Ranger.

Meanwhile...With the extension tube and the can held upside down fueling most cars is not much of an issue.

Do you own a a No-Spill?

lol I was just using that as an example, sorry if it seemed I was poking at ya. I've got a 97 ranger. had that pickup for a minute but don't run her much anymore, been a damn good little pickup though.

I don't like having a bunch of extra little attachments hanging around getting crap built up in them so I can dump it in my equipment, but I do like that they have the extension available.

For the record I do have a few small no spill Jills around for the saws and other tools n toys, and I do like them. They work very well for most things. I haven't phased out the big ones because it's a little difficult to hold up a 5 gallon jug at the right angle and mess with the little button at the same time.
Also my big ones don't get used a lot except for camping so they are lasting me quite a while.

Back