Brand new 044

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will have to look at it to be sure the outside is shiny silver and has ridges, but since I wasn't looking for an 028 Super at the time I didn't pull it off the shelf and look closely.
I will get some pics up in the morning when I get it (assuming they still have it)
Dave
There is also a small coil spring and an E clip required, which I don't have spares. Easy enough to find, maybe even at a hardware store.

There is also a small coil spring and an E clip required, which I don't have spares. Easy enough to find, maybe even at a hardware store.
I think those parts are there as the knob is just missing the outer plastic and is still holding the cover on. (fingers crossed)
Dave

Doesn't even come close, lol. The Solo Twin is a rare saw that was only made for one year and hasn't been made in 46 years. Also, it's the only SxS, twin cylinder, hand held chainsaw that I'm aware off.
JUST JOKING! Jeez.:dumb::lol: It's what it is to the guy that wants it. What DD thinks of the 044, I think of the 288, and no one is going to convince me differently. Different folks/ Different strokes. :cheers:

Here's one of mine.

Current
image1-L.jpg

Before
IMG_4632-L.jpg

one of ??
looks like I aint the only obsessed saw guy on this here ship :)
I wondered who would catch that, lol :) Yes, I picked up another since starting mine. It was incomplete when I bought it, but should be another complete runner when I'm done. That is, if I ever get done with them, lol!

Back