Brand new 044

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just glad difinitive Dave is going to keep it all nice and pretty.
Some people don't get that, but the value in this saw is in it's originality and NOS condition. If you want to run a saw, get another that's been used. I'm sure glad that you understood that, so that this survivor could live on.

I am driving to Maryland on Saturday:)
Brian is good to deal with.
I wont disclose the financials unless he is OK with it.
I think we arrived at a fair price for both of us.
DD:happybanana::happybanana::happybanana::happybanana::happybanana::happybanana::happybanana::happybanana:

Go for it that's if you want to disclose

$1100 cash and an 028 Super runner I am going to pick up locally in the morning.
I may need a hand locating a new air filter nut as the outer plastic is missing though the inner metal nut is still there

I mean he still hasn't come down yet I'd love a 044 but we will let him decide
Renegotiating are we?

Do people really collect chainsaws? Seems a shame it'll never fulfill it's destiny. I would've gave it the ol' scrench muffler mod, and ran it in some pitchy pine!

Could be a lot worse things to spend your time and money on. I'm not into collecting but I can understand how someone does it. If it makes ya happy.... do it :rock:

Now don't take me out back and shoot me, but DD, any plans on getting ahold of a NOS HD air filter setup just to have? Maybe on occasion dress it in that filter setup?

I know, I know keep it original. That is what I would do.

Have you picked out a spot to display it? Custom case?

PSP! PSP! PSP!!!
I can get a nice acrylic case, change the AF setup once a month on it's birthday and name it Barbie :)
it keeps the precious in a box...it doesn't touch the precious with its dirty skin....it must love the precious....

Latest posts

Back