Brand new 044

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe in his case PSP stand for Ported Saw Punisher like it does for Huskstihl....John says he is a ported saw punisher, no special treatment they get to ride in the back of the truck and sleep outside with the others[emoji1]
cmon guys give the guy a break, his wife probably kicked him out of bed cause he was drop starting her in his sleep. that's why he was staring out the window longingly all night long. :happybanana:

IMG_0178_zps1uz4lr7s.jpg

Kind of looks like Gage from Pet Cemetery :laugh:

Can I have a hug?

I have to be very careful giving out hugs. Females simply love um. Many come back for more. It can be an issue for my wife at times, seeing what it does for other females. It's a process I developed over many years of hit & miss.

Guys.....it ends up being just a firm handshake.

In a rare moment we agree[emoji482]
It's those rare moments that I value the most. :)

So what we have learned is that the going rate for universal peace is right around $1300.00, glad I could help guys :)

You guys know I have a couple (dozen) more Stihl 044/046/MS440/MS460?MS441 saws to use right?
If it gets to the point in the zombie apocalypse when all my other saws are clogged with bone and guts and the safety of myself or others depends on breaking out the Precious and fueling her up......I will certainly consider it.
Dave

So what we have learned is that the going rate for universal peace is right around $1300.00, glad I could help guys :)

You guys know I have a couple (dozen) more Stihl 044/046/MS440/MS460?MS441 saws to use right?
If it gets to the point in the zombie apocalypse when all my other saws are clogged with bone and guts and the safety of myself or others depends on breaking out the Precious and fueling her up......I will certainly consider it.
Dave

I kind of forgot about the zombie scenario. For those with lots of chainsaws, I can now see the value of such. Myself, I think I'd still rather prefer a firearm, as it allows you more space between yourself and the zombie.

I kind of forgot about the zombie scenario. For those with lots of chainsaws, I can now see the value of such. Myself, I think I'd still rather prefer a firearm, as it allows you more space between yourself and the zombie.
eventually I may run out of ammo :)
Dave

Back