Brand new 044

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was not looking for new if box, but found a low hour 046, 1st year saw with factory dp muff cover. I agreed to pay the asking price, and the guy agreed to hold it for me till the next day, then he sold it to someone else .... Grrrrrrrr!!!! His father was the original purchaser (I confirmed it). Grrrr!!!!

Hey, it happens.

I couldn't ever do that but I know it was hard to let the saw go after Dave and I made the deal but a deal is a deal

Im sure it was. It shows a lot about your character, and I applaud you for following thru with the deal. My papaw told me on the porch 20 years ago, "It takes a lifetime to build a good name, and a second to destroy it." Words I live by.

....we tried to find a comfortable position in the full size bed.

IMG_0181_zpsuusiljq7.jpg

DD
Where did your wife sleep? ;)

Dave I'm glad you got your saw. Where the crystal box for precious?
turns out the crystal box allowed light to touch the saw which might fade the glorious plastic so I got an impermeable climate controlled vault with armed guards.
I visit each day to whisper sweet nothings and genuflect in the general direction of the vault once an hour, every hour.
Where did your wife sleep? ;)
I'm not THAT fat but yeah back in high school we shared a full size bed and it was plenty of room :)
DD

turns out the crystal box allowed light to touch the saw which might fade the glorious plastic so I got an impermeable climate controlled vault with armed guards.
I visit each day to whisper sweet nothings and genuflect in the general direction of the vault once an hour, every hour.

I'm not THAT fat but yeah back in high school we shared a full size bed and it was plenty of room :)
DD
I figured you slept with the saw ;)

It's like a 12 year old serial killer sketched an androgynous marionette getting leg humped by the worlds most sadly proportioned beagle/gopher.
:laugh:This is just gold right here...after reading this then reevaluating the picture all I can say is, you sir...nailed it. definitive Dave...would you take me to court over some copy right infringement if I used this as a signature quote?

Took a little trip to Maryland this weekend, my body is not happy but my inner saw-nerd rejoices.
Brian was great and easy to deal with.
My wife and I found a quaint little bed and breakfast for the night and this creepy bastard stared at us from the mantle all night as we tried to find a comfortable position in the full size bed.
IMG_0178_zps1uz4lr7s.jpg

It's like a 12 year old serial killer sketched an androgynous marionette getting leg humped by the worlds most sadly proportioned beagle/gopher.

But it was worth it

IMG_0181_zpsuusiljq7.jpg

DD

The suckage on this is rising on my meter -- but it may just be a bad schrader valve. The O44 is making my heart flutter :cool:

Locked in the trunk? This is a NIB 044!!! Not a dead body!!!!!

PSP card.....hand it over

;)
Maybe in his case PSP stand for Ported Saw Punisher like it does for HuskStihl....John says he is a ported saw punisher, no special treatment they get to ride in the back of the truck and sleep outside with the others[emoji1]

No kidding! He left The Precious out in the cold all night!
come on guys, lets get serious here for a minute...The saw was still in it's box, I wrapped it in a soft blanket and it's an ARCTIC saw, she spoke to me and said she likes the cold :)
DD

:laugh:This is just gold right here...after reading this then reevaluating the picture all I can say is, you sir...nailed it. definitive Dave...would you take me to court over some copy right infringement if I used this as a signature quote?
feel free :)
I have considered making this pic my profile pic, it is just sooooo creepy

Latest posts

Back