Brought home a 362

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mule

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Well,Im hooked.I have been looking at that 362 every time I go into the store and have been considering it as my next toy to join my 260pro.Stopped in my Stihl dealer today and picked it up.It is sitting next to me right now.I think Im addicted.

Excellent choice....:yourock:.... I'm ready to cut with one to see how It compares to the 361. Must be careful though and keep my CAD from kicking in.....:yoyo:

Just picked mine up on Friday. I love the 362! Just wait until it breaks in, you will build power every tankful of gas for about the first 10. I am on tank #4 and it is noticeably more powerful. Cutting softwoods with a full comp 25" bar and you can bury it in the wood with no problem. Enjoy! Mine lives on the kitchen counter next to my reloading press so don't feel odd about keeping it in the house.

I think the ms 361 is a pound lighter than the 362. I just ordered a new 361 looked at the 362 but it was 100 dollars more and they both put out 4.6 hp. The 361 looked a little less bulker than the 362. I'm sure there both great sawa

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back