brush bandit, log truck and bucket truck on ebay

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont need any other equipment right now unless u have a 2003-2008 GMC or Chevy 4500-5500 12' ft sold steel dump

just curious why you are getting out of tree work?

weirddddddd. 130,000 doller bucket truck , all i want it 31,000 and i cant get it whats wrong with people llol

45,000 bandit 1590, and all i want it 20,000 and the highest bid is 2500 bucks, hahah this is a joke

how much do you think your bucket tk is worth? asplundh does not sell them in till they are in need of some high dollar repair, then they sell to certain buyers sight unseen for a lot less than $35 k buyer cleans them up and sells them for $ 35k ,bussness is tough right now, people are worried about what is coming down the road, keep listing it you will sell it , some hard worker who wants to start there own buss , will see it and take it off your hands. remember there are better deals out there, next time you buy a bucket you will be back, treework never leaves your blood:

the trucks easly worth 32,000

and asplunda sells all there trucks regaurdless of condition as soon as they hit 30,000 miles. asplundh headquarters is about 10 mins from where i live, and i can pick thase trucks up around here for close to nothing. this truck is 100% work ready and i have personally operated it for the past 9 months, its a great truck.

Wish I was ready to replace my 250XP, as the 1590 is one of the ones that most interests me. 20k is a great price, though it'd cost a fair bit to have a winch retrofitted to it, which is a must for me.

actully bandit sells a factory winch that can be mounted by yourself or bandit for around 1800 bucks installed. the chipper sells tomarrow night, so let me know if your intrested

Joe - are you planning on avoiding our contract for the balance $ 4000.00 cash you owe me . This is going on over a year now .

Chad

how much do you think your bucket tk is worth? asplundh does not sell them in till they are in need of some high dollar repair, then they sell to certain buyers sight unseen for a lot less than $35 k buyer cleans them up and sells them for $ 35k ,bussness is tough right now, people are worried about what is coming down the road, keep listing it you will sell it , some hard worker who wants to start there own buss , will see it and take it off your hands. remember there are better deals out there, next time you buy a bucket you will be back, treework never leaves your blood:

Isn't that the truth. I tried to get out in 2000 and now I'm right back in it. :cheers:

Back