Building the ultimate sleeper saw.... 46cc Craftsman into a ported 72cc

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you're on the mend Ed. Now you can box up that NOS 655BP and send it out to me like we agreed.:D

Easy there big feller.....Ed said I was the guy he was sending that to. After all I agreed that I would paid the postage. :)

I hope you guys get over it quicker than I did. My head felt like it was going to explode, I tried to post 5 or 6 days ago... just looking at the screen made things worse. I only lasted a minute. I think this crazy weather has a bunch to do with it. 10 degrees one day.... then 60 degrees a couple days later. That's how this entire winter has been here.

Luckily I didn't have the rest of your follow-on opportunities, BUT I also just got over the worst stomach bug I've ever had. I puked more in 12 hours, than I have in the last 6-8 years... Among other things.:bang: Still not tracking quite right and it started Wednesday night.

Ok somebody has to say it. Enough of this touchy feely girl stuff, how is the saw doing? :)

Locust Cutter,in Missouri we call that a cleansing,not realy in to that kind of thing myself,health food and all. bar-b-q & beer for me. Steve

I might have over done the wood size......but it was faster than a 262XP. :cheers:

Gee, ya think?

The first clue was the calendar pages flipping, right?

I've never seen one in person running. I think Mo Jim had a couple at the IA spring GTG a couple years ago, but there was other things, like the BP-1. And cinnamon rolls.

Gee, ya think?

The first clue was the calendar pages flipping, right?

I've never seen one in person running. I think Mo Jim had a couple at the IA spring GTG a couple years ago, but there was other things, like the BP-1. And cinnamon rolls.

You know the old saying "any port in a storm" right?

You guys backed me into a corner with the video demands and that was the only wood I had. So..........it's all your fault. :msp_mellow:

You know the old saying "any port in a storm" right?

You guys backed me into a corner with the video demands and that was the only wood I had. So..........it's all your fault. :msp_mellow:

140 Cuddles Lane
Whinerstown, Ohio 44456

I guess there is room on the flag for Puerto Rico, now. Or Mexico. Hopefully not both.

Latest posts

Back