Buy Stihl 441??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beaver316

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Meeting a guy tomorrow to purchase a Brand New 441 for $525.
I already have 8 stihl saws (4x 250 2x 460 1x 660 1x 271)
I just can't resist such a deal

Meeting in some back alley? Is it stolen? Be careful, and good luck.

I love my non m tronic 441 it cuts just as fast as my 460 with 25" bar and chain and uses a lot less fuel with superior a\v.

This 'deal' ain't even close to being 'right'

Somebody in this mix is getting screwed..the price is too low..I suspect stolen
:cheers:
J2F

That's $350 under list and still way below dealer cost. Can you get the serial number before you go look at the saw?

That's $350 under list and still way below dealer cost. Can you get the serial number before you go look at the saw?

This^. I jsut saw a brand new ms362 on my local cl. Never had gas in it. $500.

I emailed asking for the serial number, person replied back its an ms362. I replied yes I undertand that I would like the serial number to verify. No reply back.

I emailed asking for the serial number, person replied back its an ms362. I replied yes I undertand that I would like the serial number to verify. No reply back.

A new 362 for $500 is about right but not for a new 441.

Was it the 362 that the guy said he was takin the best offer prior to takin the saw to a pawn shop ?...if so i saw it..

Latest posts

Back