cad strikes while at tsc........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, they get lots of saw returns from home owners, they get a tree limb down in their yard,buy a saw,cut it up and then return it,saying that it won't start or whatever excuse they can come up with and get their money back...

So true. I stopped in at one near me and they had a small Husky (on the order of a 235/435/440) on the shelf and I inquired about it. Seems the purchaser used it until he dulled the chain and then brought it back for another because it wouldn't cut!

Yea, they get lots of saw returns from home owners, they get a tree limb down in their yard,buy a saw,cut it up and then return it,saying that it won't start or whatever excuse they can come up with and get their money back...

Sad but likely so true.. one hand makes cheap saws.. but if they did not have that policy may make more work for some tree workers .. :)

Just got back from my local TSC and spoke with a CSR, she told me when they get returns or broken saws they go right back onto the shelves with the others and reduced for sale. She said she thought there was one there and when I looked, there was no such luck. Someone must have beat me to it, lol!!

Great Score

Great Score, The saws were probably used by a homeowner that does'nt know his ass from a hole in the ground.
So they will still look new.

What is a TSC store?

I was out traveling today and stopped in at one. They send all their returned power equipment to a local shop to get back into running order to sell. I left my name and number in case they have something they can't sell.

Back