Chainsaw photography

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya mate i lease them and change between 2 and 3 years or when ever the trade in pays the lease residual and its the 6 speed auto and yes they have some big hairy ones,give them v8s a scare.

I think you'll find it will give the Ford XR8's a bit more than a scare :)

Didn't think it would but that color goes well. Be nice, whom ever makes the design decisions in the states, watch some BBC every ounce in a while. Many models over seas catch my eye these days.

Didn't think it would but that color goes well. Be nice, whom ever makes the design decisions in the states, watch some BBC every ounce in a while. Many models over seas catch my eye these days.

Likewise with some of the US models. I love those CTS-V's - they're awesome :)

Likewise with some of the US models. I love those CTS-V's - they're awesome :)

Can I play? It's not a V, but I love this car. I'd love to have a V, but a used one would probably run you $50K!!! And before you ask, yes, I have a chainsaw or two in the trunk:clap:

2011-05-1413-52-14919-L.jpg

Can I play? It's not a V, but I love this car. I'd love to have a V, but a used one would probably run you $50K!!! And before you ask, yes, I have a chainsaw or two in the trunk:clap:

2011-05-1413-52-14919-L.jpg

You have a chainsaw or two in the trunk? I dont believe you unless you provide pics!:(

While we're showing tree pictures, I shot this picture of an Oak tree here on the farm 10 years ago. Awhile back it lost one of it's limbs in a bad storm, it was over 2' across and about 20' to 25' up. That's a felling wedge on the side of the trunk. There's another beside it that might actually be a bit bigger.

swu7at.jpg

Yeah the new format seems to work better for me than the old. I can get all the pictures in the post without having to edit the post which doesn't seem to work all the time.

I just love the contrast you were able to achieve with this picture. Take notice of how the saw seems to stand out amongst the background. Maybe just a coincidence? But it turned out well.

With the angle of the shot, you were able to capture all the detail of the writing on the bar as well as accentuate the business end of the saw.

189392d1309736157-134-jpg

I can get pictures with a lot of contrast difference like that with the t2i that I couldn't get with a point and shoot camera.

Resurrected From The Dead

Here is a 2008 Husqvarna 357XP that was crushed by a tree between the handles. The handles, clutch cover, and main frame are original. The crankcase halves, B&C, top cover, and intermediate cover are new. The starter is a used one from a 357XPG. The camera was an Olympus E20N SLR The picture was taken Saturday.

attachment.php

Here is a 2008 Husqvarna 357XP that was crushed by a tree between the handles. The handles, clutch cover, and main frame are original. The crankcase halves, B&C, top cover, and intermediate cover are new. The starter is a used one from a 357XPG. The camera was an Olympus E20N SLR The picture was taken Saturday.

Nice Pic,saw, and landscaping. Do you process your own film?

Processing Film

I bring the camera in the house and hook it up to my laptop and run the pictures over into the computer.

Then I upload them to the Aboristsite.

It is a digital camera

Latest posts

Back