Chainsaw photography

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i had it half done but can not upload the new pics must be too big how do i down size them runing windows 7 help please

went to download got a pop up saying this download could harm your computer do i load it or not

Microsoft office picture manger if you have Microsoft office

Microsoft office has
Microsoft office picture manger.
You can do lots with this one neat feature is you can select 1 or a hundred photos and make them smaller, the have some default sizes like for documents, emails web size large and web size small, The document size is good for this site.
After you have selected the one to as many as your PC memory can handle and the size you want you click on save all.

this is the old pic

attachment.php

and this is the new

attachment.php

attachment.php

and it is only 4 MP the new is 14MP but the old don't do color to good have a look on the dribble thread new one is better on color

Last edited:
here's a couple of pic's and a vid of a new 562XP
The 562 in the vid is brand new and are the first cut's it's ever made. it's running 24" .058 JG oregon skip saw chain,aviation fuel mobil 2t oil
The other pic's are full wrap front handle & 34" .058 JG oregon skip saw chain on chrome windsor speed-tip roller nose

click on it to veiw

:D

My new limbing plan. Ported 562 rolling with a Remington eight style.

4bdd3fd2-d5c9-be61.jpg

Droid X 8 mega. Tapatalk hosted

Cameras

I have 2 Canon 1Ds Mark 3's (studio use) and 1 Canon D60 at work (on location use). Both Amazing

At home I have a Nikon s4100 (Great camera and cheap).

Now saying what I have, I use my iphone camera for almost everything.

I'm thinking of a digital SLR and wondered if you guys would have some recommendations. I'm not going to go crazy but would a good quality camera at a decent price. I still have my old Canon EOS Rebel. Would the lens off that still work so I could go body only?

I've always wanted a Nikon but doubt i will spend that much.

TIA

I'm thinking of a digital SLR and wondered if you guys would have some recommendations. I'm not going to go crazy but would a good quality camera at a decent price. I still have my old Canon EOS Rebel. Would the lens off that still work so I could go body only?

I've always wanted a Nikon but doubt i will spend that much.

TIA

yes, you can use carry over your ef lens. whats your budget? and able to do video matter to you?

Ya mate i have a 28'' and 36'' ES Light bars and they are holding up very well so far.
The 28'' is a wisker lighter than a GB Titanium 20''
The 36'' is lighter than a GB Titanium 25'' The scales buttomed out with the GB Ti 25''

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back