Chainsaw Selection Database

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa. What controversy I have created. Unfortunately the data is long out of date, and missing the most important brand ;) I don't plan on resurecting the file anytime soon. But wouldn't it be nice to have a way to post comments for a given saw all in one place. Let's say I had a bad experience with a certain model. I could go to that model and list my bad experience, or vice versa. Kind of like an arboristsite version of epinions.com, but just for saws, covering more models, and by people who use them for as a source of income.

Darin, I think he was talking about a running database on the server; maybe as if it were a forum.

I would like one [email protected] thanks for your time and effort anyone else out there put anything like this together for the old school saws?weight,size,cc,horsepower or source for same?

Here is a shinig example of why digging up old threads is a BAD idea. A new member (welcome by the way) reads this and thinks it's current. There is NO-ONE SENDING THIS DATABASE OUT ANYMORE.

Last edited:
Paul, it would seem you're blowing at the wind.  Stands to reason if these folk were actually reading through the thread (and paying attention to the post dates) they'd already know what you just said.

This May help

I found this in my files.
It may help you guys. It's a not up to date with all the models, but it may be a good reference.

I get toolate,anybody current that might of got it?want to share?

Back