Charity Cut for Interfaith Caregivers-Who is up for the task at hand?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So do we have any big wood to cut? I have a long bar!!!:hmm3grin2orange:
I like the longer bar so I don't have to bend over, easier on my back.

Waiting to hear about Minneapolis tornado response - if they let volunteers in the city that may have to take precedence. Otherwise, will still try to attend.

Philbert
That is understandable Philbert. We have some friends down near there and I have to find out if they need any help with trees.
We may head down Sunday or Monday.

Don't feel bad about the drive, I have to go from here to south of you to Lewiston then back up so I will have twice the miles you get to put on.

Youll be in my backyard! I could use some wood chips for my garden;) Im not too worried about the drive. Just gotta avoid TC's rush hour's!!!

Looks like I'll be coming up solo - headed over to Couderay after we're done cutting.

See y'all at the diner Sat morning! Weather guessers (in this case weather.com) say rain late Saturday, let's hope we get it knocked out before we get too soaked.

I think Beefie and I will be showing up at Boyd's sometime in the afternoon to heckle the help. Then we'll probably get a bite to eat and then commence being safe.

Hey griz meeting starts soon as thor shows up , he is the only one we need to worry about:hmm3grin2orange:. I should be on the road in the A.M. on friday, may have a few stops on the way up. Does anyone have boyds address for the shop, I am going to swing buy and see if I can sell all his lawnmowers on him:hmm3grin2orange:.16 hours and I will be on the road. Can't wait

Beefie

I think Beefie and I will be showing up at Boyd's sometime in the afternoon to heckle the help. Then we'll probably get a bite to eat and then commence being safe.

Well It looks like it will be a good time , I didn't no you were coming up on friday as well. GPT,Boyd , And Pela, are going to have there hand s full when we show up.

Beefie

Does anyone have boyds address for the shop,

Doesn't do you any good as every map puts him in the wrong place. Just get to Dresser, head south on 35 and he will be on your left in a building that looks like this.

Building-outside.jpg

Doesn't do you any good as every map puts him in the wrong place. Just get to Dresser, head south on 35 and he will be on your left in a building that looks like this.

Building-outside.jpg

When we moved to the new location in 2007 they switched the address from Osceola to Dresser. Mapquest has us located south of St Croix Falls near the entrance to Interstate Park:bang: Everyone drive safe and will see you tomorrow afternoon!:rock:

Looks like I'll be coming up solo - headed over to Couderay after we're done cutting.

See y'all at the diner Sat morning! Weather guessers (in this case weather.com) say rain late Saturday, let's hope we get it knocked out before we get too soaked.

Don't forget the camera this time!!!:msp_thumbup:

Latest posts

Back