Charity Cut for Interfaith Caregivers-Who is up for the task at hand?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news!! Got a call this afternoon by the guy who picked up my saws. He had called the police but they said they couldn't help unless he wanted to turn them over to them. Gotta love the big city. I guess filling out that police report sure did a lot of good.

Then he's been checking the paper the last couple days and then thought today to check CL. Unfortunately, he lives almost 2 hours north of here so they aren't back in my possession yet. I'm breathing easier but won't be completely at ease until they are back home.

Thank you all for your concern.

Was able to go pick up the saws last night and feared the worst but both of them are fine. The 346 just has a few scratches on the handle where it hit and the 395 landed on its filter cover and you can just make out an impact line.

I think the latch is fine, it was more a problem with the latcher who did have the appropriate umph in his closing effort in his road weary state. :hmm3grin2orange:

That's good news :msp_thumbup:! It's good to know there are still some honest folks around.

I need to learn how to stop recording in HD. They took forever to load last night.

Nice vids Wendell, I either leave HD uploading overnight, or if I remember, do like you say and just record in 640.

Next time we do something like this, I hope to have a camera that will do time lapse and set it up somewhere out of the way. I think a job like this would be cool to watch Benny Hill style.

Bump

Temperatures are dowm and the need to smell 2 stroke exhaust are WAY up! We will once again be hitting the woodpile for Denny and Interfaith Caregivers. Next work day is planned for Oct 2nd. Plenty of cutting and splitting to be done. It is always alot of fun for a GREAT cause!

Temperatures are dowm and the need to smell 2 stroke exhaust are WAY up! We will once again be hitting the woodpile for Denny and Interfaith Caregivers. Next work day is planned for Oct 2nd. Plenty of cutting and splitting to be done. It is always alot of fun for a GREAT cause!

We'll be there with the usual suspects.!!:hmm3grin2orange:

Will there be a cut later in the year? I will make one....GTG or not.

We are looking to try and help again later in Oct or the first part of November before hunting season.With all the wood to split along with all the storm damage wood that has been donated we have about a months worth of Sundays work ahead of us!

Packers play at 3:15, should give us plenty of time to work up a bunch of wood, eat too much, and tell a few lies and still be home for kickoff.

Count me in.

I will be there. Might need to make a chain order with Boyd for that day

P.S> someone bring a 5100 ignition I can swap in to test see if i can get rid of this poping

Please post or PM me directions to Denny's. I would like to join the morning safety meeting, but then I would have to leave at 5AM.

Thanks.

Philbert

Trust me Philbert, getting up at O-dark-thirty is worth it for the breakfast the Main Street cooks up.

But, as requested, the address to Denny's is 7596 Hayden Lake Road Danbury, WI 54830

This map will get ya there, it's just off Hwy 35 south of Danbury:

7596 Hayden Lake Road Danbury, WI 54830 - Google Maps

Latest posts

Back