Charity Cut for Interfaith Caregivers-Who is up for the task at hand?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Denny has a dandy door prize for somebody

My brother in law gave me his "chainsaw". It's a Homelite 150 in a hard case with a pretty new Husqvarna bar and a chain that must have been sharpened by a cross-eyed beaver with an overbite. I cleaned it up and got it running, but the muffler screws keep vibrating out (need loctite?).

I'm done messing with it, but somebody gets to take home this quirky beauty. Who ever gets it should put new gas in it, and use 5/8 x 8-32 screws in the muffler. Good Luck.

I'm planning on bringing the OREGON 'MS660 Killer' (as a demo - not as a door prize).

Philbert

attachment.php

I'm planning on bringing the OREGON 'MS660 Killer' (as a demo - not as a door prize).

Philbert

pic removed

That'll be neat to see and try, Phil. I'm pretty sure it doesn't fit my needs, but maybe at a lower price I could find a reason to need one. BTW, weather looks beautiful for this weekend (so far...)

Didn't you also get one of the long handled Fiskars? I'd like to try that out if you (or anyone with one) would be willing to bring it. I tried the short ones and just couldn't get used to em.

Thinking of making breakfast yet? I guarantee it's a stop you'll make again if you make it once.

Yup and Boyd can sing his new beer song he learned at Oktoberfest.

DO-a beer-a mexican beer..........
RAY-the guy behind the bar........
ME-the guy I but beer for...........
FA-a long way to the bar...........
SO-I think I'll have a beer..........
LA-la-la-la-la-la.........................
TEE-no thanks I'll have a beer.....
That will bring us back to DO.........:givebeer:

do-a beer-a mexican beer..........
Ray-the guy behind the bar........
Me-the guy i but beer for...........
Fa-a long way to the bar...........
So-i think i'll have a beer..........
La-la-la-la-la-la.........................
Tee-no thanks i'll have a beer.....
That will bring us back to do.........:givebeer:

lol........

Latest posts

Back