Chevy guys what brand saw do you run??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikocker

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Thought it would be fun to see brand preferences between cars/trucks and saws!
So - Chevy guys and Ford guys and Dodge guys let's hear your preferences!

I like Huskys mainly and I drive Ford.

Al :popcorn: :popcorn:

Wish I knew how to set up a poll . . Can any one help?

Thought it would be fun to see brand preferences between cars/trucks and saws!
So - Chevy guys and Ford guys and Dodge guys let's hear your preferences!

I like Huskys mainly and I drive Ford.

Al :popcorn: :popcorn:

Wish I knew how to set up a poll . . Can any one help?

I am ford read my sig!

I drive a Ford Fairmont Wagon with the roof hacked off (so it's basically the same as a Ranger) and I buy my saws at Harbor Freight, they don't really have a name on 'em.

Is that bad?

Ahhh but then you have never experienced my 65 f250 4+4+4speed granny the one that meant ford tough :laugh:

Nice truck Rope!

Between My dad, brothers, and me I think we have had near 20 or more 61-66 Fords. Here is one my brother and me have been building for our dad. Its a 63 Unibody but will be disguised as a 66. We also have every chrome option Ford ever had for these trucks.
HPIM1919.jpg

HPIM1920.jpg

HPIM1921.jpg

Here is some floor surgery and the T bird valve covers that its wearing now.
HPIM1661.jpg

HPIM1660.jpg

Here is some floor surgery and the T bird valve covers that its wearing now.
HPIM1661.jpg

HPIM1660.jpg

Looking like a good one does it have 4+4 or 390?
I have always liked the old fords and they truly
were tough. I am thinking of revamping the one
in the pic original paint but needs some work I
just enjoy running the forty in it now.

Not this one, it has a 292, 3 spd a 2wd. This truck is just going to be a cruiser so my dad can go to the drive in and look cool. The Unibodys looked cool but you could never really use them as a truck. It only took 5 years for the little old lady to sell me this one. I know where about 3 more of these are sitting across the state, of course one side of the bed is smashed on all of them. I have plans to build another one later on a 93 F350 4wd 4dr chassis. I have about 3 cabs lying around that I want to stretch into a 4 door.

I like these trucks, my first was a Blue 66 352 4spd. The 4x4 I had was a 61, that was a tough truck. Great memories.

I'm not brand specific as long as it has a solid front axle and a manually shifted transfer case. My daily drivers are a 97 F-350 and a 01 Ram 2500. Stihl does all the cutting. Nice work on the old iron.

Not this one, it has a 292, 3 spd a 2wd. This truck is just going to be a cruiser so my dad can go to the drive in and look cool. The Unibodys looked cool but you could never really use them as a truck. It only took 5 years for the little old lady to sell me this one. I know where about 3 more of these are sitting across the state, of course one side of the bed is smashed on all of them. I have plans to build another one later on a 93 F350 4wd 4dr chassis. I have about 3 cabs lying around that I want to stretch into a 4 door.

I like these trucks, my first was a Blue 66 352 4spd. The 4x4 I had was a 61, that was a tough truck. Great memories.

292 that was a y block or FE they don't make engines like those
no more my 390 has big torque especially with twin sixties and granny low!
I have a superduty and even though the diesel would out pull it on
solid ground it is a plow off road. What really is cool on this fourwheel drive
is even though it is standard it will idle up hill strait up hill never have to
touch the gas kind nice in the tight places. Anyway my first truck was
a 62 unibody with a 240 six step side 2wd also had 67 short wide
300 inline all good trucks.

Back